“Excellent Coffee”

Price range: US$1 - US$6
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 29, 2016

Coffee on the rocks is a small coffee and old time photo shop in the beautifull small town. We were greet by a very friendly man by the name of Bruce. The coffee was very fresh and he had an amazing selection of all types sizes. The best part was the soothing creek behind the shop. It was wonderful to sit on the rocks and drink our pumkin latte. what truely impressed me the most is that he has a sign stating no personal pictures with old timely photo proops. A family, non english were taking pictures and laughing and having the time of there lifeand he never said anything to them. I was nice for a change to see some human kindness shown to others!! I was very impressed with everything!! This is a small coffee shop only.

1  Thank Teresa V

Reviewed October 28, 2016

The best salted caramel latte we've had in a while - and they have a little set-up for old-timey saloon style photos, if you're interested

Reviewed October 26, 2016

Needed coffee and I think this is probably the best place to get it, great customer service and great coffee. They have seating inside and outside.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Always a friendly greeting, Reliable hot latte, excellent flavor and friendly service. Even a treat for my trusty canine side-kick, who even gets to enjoy the indoor seating!

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

We were pleasantly greeted by a kind gentleman as we walked in the door. He made great recommendations. I had an iced Carmel latte which was great. My husband purchased a bottle of water and we were on our way for less than $6.00. We took the river walk beside the shop and enjoyed our beverages by the river.