All reviewschoice hotelsroom was cleanthe breakfast areashower headindoor poolwater pressureyogurtoff the highwayrace weekendfront desk clerkcharlotte motor speedwayncwalmarthairdryerrates
Reviewed March 27, 2016

We enjoyed our stay at the Sleep Inn Concord. The room was pleasant and clean. Everything was as pictures indicate. The staff was also welcoming and helpful. The room was quiet and dark. Great place to get some rest while on the road!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Great staff, check in is super quick. Will continue to stay here when visiting town! About 15-20 minutes from Concord Mills without the mall priced hotels! There are many great restaurants in the area. A wal mart also right down the road, it's super convenient! Only thing was it's right off 85 so we heard firetrucks and plenty of cars driving by, not a big deal though!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue V
Reviewed March 8, 2016

I also stayed at this hotel during CIAA weekend (though that's not why I was in town). Keeping in mind that I was paying a premium due to the large event in town, it was a decent value. The room was immaculately clean, quiet, and comfortable enough. The ergonomic chair did take a bit of getting used to, would have preferred an easy chair or small sofa, but I realize a budget hotel can't be all things to all people. The bed was amazingly comfortable and I got a good, sound night's sleep. You might ask for an extra blanket on a cold night, and I'm still trying to figure out what those small foot-wide blanket strips are for --- you find those in many hotels these days, nothing objectionable about them, but they serve no purpose I can see. The shower had virtually no water pressure but that, too, is typical of newer hotels due to the water-saver regulations. In short, it's not the hotel management's fault. The breakfast was all right, they had packaged sausage biscuits which was a nice touch, along with hard boiled eggs, cereal, a waffle iron if you want to make your own, as well as juices and coffee (which was quite good) and the other usual breakfast things. Aside from the low water pressure in the shower, I had no issues with this room. And there is an excellent K&W cafeteria less than 5 minutes away. I'd stay here again if I could get a good price on the room.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

My daughter had a cheer competition and most of the hotels were booked. The CIAA was this week and it was hard to find a hotel at a fair price. When we got here at 11pm, all you could hear is banging and loud talking and laughing. I don't know if this was due to the "party crowd" staying this weekend, or if it is normally like this. The shower caulking was moldy and the shower was outdated. All I smell is chlorine from the nasty indoor pool. Not staying here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgia G
Reviewed February 17, 2016

We got put up at this hotel for one night after our Allegiant flight was cancelled. Despite being unaware of the 40 odd people arriving at their hotel (Allegiants fault, not theirs) the staff were quick to get it straightened out and get the weary travelers checked in. Rooms were clean and fairly priced. Good location close to mall. Breakfast provided. Close to main highway but didn't notice too much noise. I was pretty beat though!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends