All reviews room was clean indoor pool the breakfast area yogurt off the highway pet rates accommodations maintenance
Reviewed November 20, 2017

I stayed at this hotel for over a month with my niece and nephew while my brother was hospitalized nearby. The circumstances of our stay were horrible, but the stay was WONDERFUL. I am amazed by the level of caring and service there was here. Tanya and Monica in particular, desk hostesses, were caring and accommodating. Every time we needed anything, they helped us out.

The room was comfortable and VERY VERY clean. The housekeeping service was excellent and made our little home-away-from-home a pleasure and relief to come back to each night. It was a very safe and secure place. I don't think we could have gotten through this without the people at this hotel. I don't think any other hotel would have been so perfect for our needs.

The included breakfast was good - hard boiled eggs, sausage McBiscuits, yogurt, fresh waffles, cereals, pastries, toast, juices, milk, and plenty of coffee all day long. The breakfast area was clean and well stocked, with local news on the TV and ample seating.

When I return to visit my brother, this will certainly be where I stay. I am a frequent traveler, and have rarely encountered such amazing hosts.

I am saddened to read any negative reviews from people who only stayed here one night. THEY HAVE NO IDEA how wonderful this place is. Please discount their reviews and pay attention: Sleep Inn at Concord-Kannapolis is the BEST.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Linda13148
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Not only was it conveniently located that the staff was super friendly and I enjoyed the indoor pool after work. There was 10 in the lobby which was super clean and super relaxing and welcoming with a nice business area for people to finish up any loose ends that they might have forgotten and a great office area Nook.
All of the visitors were friendly and there was plenty to eat with restaurants in the stores close by in the highway right there which was incredibly quiet.
I can't wait to work for that art group again so I could stay there overnight and enjoy the pool.
Breakfast the next morning got me going in a great strong non starving way LOL.

Very clean rooms and updated.

I highly recommend.

2  Thank CharloAsh17
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I'm amazed that there are any positive reviews for this place. The only thing I can say is I stayed 2 nights for a business trip and the desk manager appeared to never leave yet remained pleasant and helpful. That's where the positive ends.

Hotel: Old and not maintained. Peeling paint everywhere and in need of a face-lift. In the morning the back lot was littered with beer cans which says allot about the general safety. Nobody here cares.

Room: We had several rooms all of which were BAD. One room the guest found a bucket of KFC and a time shirt. Really housekeeping?? That's another subject all together. My room was old, not very clean and felt like a dump. Crumbs under the one bed, toilet had heavy yellow stain and the windows were filthy with the exterior holiday lights hanging down. Hairdryer was missing, desk chair was beat to heck... There was a large bug that was on the outside of the window which had a twin inside the neighboring room of my coworkers. Their room was in the same poor shape. I felt like I was staying in some dump drug dive...unfortunately it was during a local event that had all the surrounding hotels booked. I tried several times to find something, anything. It was that bad.

Housekeeping: Learn some damn respect. They are loud and from the looks of my room don't know what they are doing. Not unusual to see the cart in front of an open room for 40 minutes with no person in sight. They yell to each other, slam doors and make you feel like you are in their way. They all need to be fired.

Again, worst hotel I've ever stayed at, check out the pics.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Nasty Bathrooms.....cute on the site but...I do NOT recommend this one at all. Just awful. Nice staff though. I would never go back. One can find a much cleaner, safer place for the same amount of money.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days. Room was clean, beds were clean and comfortable. They have a indoor pool but I didn't have time to enjoy it. This hotel is near several food options and a Walmart. A 15 minute drive to Charlotte.

Date of stay: August 2017