All reviewspancake machinehi expressfront deskshower head was greatstayed overnight heregreat hotelwithin walking distancebeds were comfortabletexas roadhousefree breakfasthot and cold itemswater pressurehousekeeping staffdirt trackenjoyable stayconvenient locationthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Great staff. The hotel used to be much cleaner than it is now. The carpets are dirty and housekeeping not vacuuming the corners of the room. The beds are fairly comfortable and the location is good. Stay away from the nearby comfort suites.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy H
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service that the staff provided throughout your stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the hotel. I will certainly pass this on the staff so that this will not be an issue going forward. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Tyler C

Reviewed June 14, 2016

We had a great stay and the woman who was at the front counter was very friendly as we checked in. The locations was excellent for us and our room was up to the standards of IHG. The only down side was breakfast was very crowded and it did not keep the items refilled. If in the area again, we would definitely stay again

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Maddog836
Billy G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are planning on updated our breakfast area to commadate more sitting and a better layout this fall.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Reviewed May 31, 2016

had an excellent stay, rooms were clean, breakfast was great, the manager Billy and his staff are the greatest, they went out of their way to make your time there very enjoyable, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and I give them a 10 on overall. They were very professional and customer oriented.
the Taylors, B.G. kentucky

Room Tip: second floor rooms very quite
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kenandella
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Tyler,C
Sales Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2016

This is a great holiday inn express we have stayed here for quite a few years over Memorial Day week end they go out of their way to make it an enjoyable stay and any change you request if they can, very clean and comfortable rooms

Room Tip: I think most rooms are good never had a bad one
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

Thank you for your review of our property! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that they staff was very helpful. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Concord.

Tyler C

Reviewed May 26, 2016

We spent our IHG points for 4 nights in April. The mattress sunk in the middle, and the trim in the bathroom needed repair. But the first-floor room was quiet and the breakfast staff maintained a good supply of a variety of hot and cold items for the free breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve B
Tyler C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2016

Thank you for you feed back on your recent stay with us. We just recently updated the outside of the property. And beginning in November our interior renovations begin. We would love for you to come back and see all the wonderful changes we are making.