US$180
US$109
Hampton.com
US$93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$132
US$119
Hampton.com
US$71
US$90
Country Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$101
US$109
US$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Hotels.com
All reviewspancake machinehi expressfront deskshower head was greatstayed overnight heregreat hotelwithin walking distancebeds were comfortabletexas roadhousefree breakfasthot and cold itemshousekeeping staffwater pressuredirt trackenjoyable stayconvenient locationthe breakfast area
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

The room was absolutely infested with thousands if ants (seriously, not an exaggeration), crawling all over the furniture and all over me!...and if that wasn't enough, there was a nasty pair of panties left from previous occupants between the mattress and headboard that somehow went unnoticed by cleaning staff. Absolutely discusting!..am last but not least, black mold in the bathroom seeping thru the drywall and tub fixtures. The staff was nice and moved me to another room on a different floor, they openly admitted they had unresolved bug problem that they have tried unsuccessfully to rectify. Don't stay on the 4th floor unless you love things crawling on you and your belongings!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank guardianangelnc
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Thank you for your review of our property. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I can assure you that this is not up to our standards. I will certainly pass this along to the entire staff so that they are aware of the issues and so that we can improve in these areas immediately. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you stay with us again so that we can show you our true level of service.

Tyler C

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

This is by far the smallest hotel room we've ever stayed in (including many in Europe). The room was very cramped, and over crowded with furniture. You actually had to crawl over a chair to get into and out of bed on one side.

On the positive side, the hotel is clean and common areas are nicely furnished. It's also very quiet...not a lot of doors slamming or people being loud in the hallways.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Thank you for you comments on your recent stay with us. We will be doing renovations in the up coming year, going to more stream line furnishings. This will open up the room with more space. We look forward to you stay with us again, so you can see the wonderful changes we have made.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Great staff. The hotel used to be much cleaner than it is now. The carpets are dirty and housekeeping not vacuuming the corners of the room. The beds are fairly comfortable and the location is good. Stay away from the nearby comfort suites.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy H
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service that the staff provided throughout your stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the hotel. I will certainly pass this on the staff so that this will not be an issue going forward. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Tyler C

Reviewed June 14, 2016

We had a great stay and the woman who was at the front counter was very friendly as we checked in. The locations was excellent for us and our room was up to the standards of IHG. The only down side was breakfast was very crowded and it did not keep the items refilled. If in the area again, we would definitely stay again

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Maddog836
Billy G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are planning on updated our breakfast area to commadate more sitting and a better layout this fall.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Reviewed May 31, 2016

had an excellent stay, rooms were clean, breakfast was great, the manager Billy and his staff are the greatest, they went out of their way to make your time there very enjoyable, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and I give them a 10 on overall. They were very professional and customer oriented.
the Taylors, B.G. kentucky

Room Tip: second floor rooms very quite
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kenandella
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Tyler,C