US$188
  • Breakfast included
US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$105
US$95
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$97
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$62
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$99
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$90
Country Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$87
US$320
All reviewspancake machinehi expressfront deskshower head was greatstayed overnight heregreat hotelwithin walking distancebeds were comfortabletexas roadhousefree breakfasthot and cold itemshousekeeping staffwater pressuredirt trackenjoyable stayconvenient locationthe breakfast area
Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

I travel for work quite a bit, on this trip along I stayed at the Intercontinental Miami, and two Holiday Inns in Boca Raton, FL and Brunswick, GA; as usual with the IHG chain, great experiences, service and treatment! On this hotel though, the exact opposite, I just had the housekeeping manager walked in my room while I had the do not disturb sign at the door and bark at my kids, asking for a parent and telling them we needed to go because it was pass 11 even though our Platinum status had given us a late check out at check in... I called the front desk asking for a manager and I get the very same treatment! Stay away from this hotel, there are many better choices nearby from the IHG chain which I still recommend!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank EdgarNCFL
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I can assure you that this is not up to our typical service standards. I will pass these notes along to the staff so that we can improve in our communication. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will give us another chance so that we can show your our true level of service.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

We were in town to attend a concert on this particular night. Therefore, we booked this Holiday Inn due to the location. We had to leave the following morning to drive to Raleigh, NC for a business meeting. I always request the top floor at time of booking. Upon arrival we were placed on 3rd floor rather than the top floor. Promptly returned to front desk and the attendant moved us to the 4th floor. The hallway carpet is filthy! Certainly needs replacing. The rooms are small but clean. Shower not so clean. Mildew under the soap holder and hair in shower floor. Returned to the motel around 12:30 am and requested a 6:30 am wake up call. The desk clerk placed me on hold and finally returned to the phone and advised me she had it all set up for me. Went to bed to find the mattress had a dip in the center. Not very comfortable but finally fell asleep. Our wake up call arrived at 6am promptly! Not 6:30am as requested. Normally 30 minutes would not have been a huge deal. However, due to the time we finally fell asleep, made a huge difference. I brought this to the attention of the morning desk clerk. She did offer me some Thank You points. However, not enough for the the several problems we encountered. The rooms are not worth the rate charged. I'm certain the manager will reply to this review saying "Based on the going rates of that specific location". I'll have to disagree if that occurs.

Room Tip: Top Floor away from Elevator
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy B
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Thank you for leaving us feedback on your recent stay. Please accept my sincerest apology for the issues that you experienced during your stay. I will certainly pass your comments along to the staff so that we can improve in all of these areas. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to the area so we can show you our true level of service. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

The room was absolutely infested with thousands if ants (seriously, not an exaggeration), crawling all over the furniture and all over me!...and if that wasn't enough, there was a nasty pair of panties left from previous occupants between the mattress and headboard that somehow went unnoticed by cleaning staff. Absolutely discusting!..am last but not least, black mold in the bathroom seeping thru the drywall and tub fixtures. The staff was nice and moved me to another room on a different floor, they openly admitted they had unresolved bug problem that they have tried unsuccessfully to rectify. Don't stay on the 4th floor unless you love things crawling on you and your belongings!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank guardianangelnc
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2016

Thank you for your review of our property. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I can assure you that this is not up to our standards. I will certainly pass this along to the entire staff so that they are aware of the issues and so that we can improve in these areas immediately. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you stay with us again so that we can show you our true level of service.

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

This is by far the smallest hotel room we've ever stayed in (including many in Europe). The room was very cramped, and over crowded with furniture. You actually had to crawl over a chair to get into and out of bed on one side.

On the positive side, the hotel is clean and common areas are nicely furnished. It's also very quiet...not a lot of doors slamming or people being loud in the hallways.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Thank you for you comments on your recent stay with us. We will be doing renovations in the up coming year, going to more stream line furnishings. This will open up the room with more space. We look forward to you stay with us again, so you can see the wonderful changes we have made.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

Great staff. The hotel used to be much cleaner than it is now. The carpets are dirty and housekeeping not vacuuming the corners of the room. The beds are fairly comfortable and the location is good. Stay away from the nearby comfort suites.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy H
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2016

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the service that the staff provided throughout your stay. I apologize for the issues you experienced with the hotel. I will certainly pass this on the staff so that this will not be an issue going forward. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!