Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85
Country Inn
US$130
US$118
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Concord Mills(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$72
US$99
US$84
Priceline
All reviewspancake machinefront deskhi expressstayed overnight heresurrounding restaurantsgreat hoteldirt trackbeds were comfortablehot and cold itemswithin walking distanceoutlet mallhousekeeping staffstaff was friendly and helpfulwater pressureenjoyable staythe breakfast areastayed one night
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Booked this Holiday Inn based on reviews and location to event. Under renovations while we were there but that was not an issue, stayed one night only. Tonia at front desk was very cordial, our room was ready when we arrived as well. This would be a great location if your going to the NASCAR races, only 2 miles from track. Would definitely stay here again, plenty of restaurants within walking distance as well.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that the staff was able to accommodate you earlier than your scheduled check-in time. I will pass your comments along so we can congratulate the staff on a job well done. That's great to hear that you would stay here again, we would love to have you stay again. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next trip to Concord!

Tyler C

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Saturday snow storm driving from NY to GA, stopped here to spend the night. There was some renovations going on but our room was nice, clean and comfortably appointed. Nice breakfast included in rate. Friendly staff members. They also give coupons for discounts at surrounding restaurants.

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel as a nice place to stop over at!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Last minute booking resulted in a wonderful room and great experience. King suite was large, clean and comfortable. The bed was so comfortable I actually overslept! Room had a keurig, microwave and mini fridge. Large bathroom was clean and well stocked with BBW items.

Front staff was friendly and helpful. A wonderful respite while on the road.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Thank you for your 5-star review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience during your trip (I hope that you did not get in too much trouble for oversleeping!). Our staff takes great pride in delivering quality service and a favorable guest experience so I will surely pass this along to them. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to the Charlotte/Concord area!

Reviewed September 17, 2016

As before, I needed a hotel on short notice, for family visiting. Remembering how awesome Ms. Natasha was for me on November 18, 2015, this location was my first choice. This time, Ms. Kelly Kaiser was friendly and swift in helping me obtain a room. My family advised they had an excellent stay and the proximity to shopping and restaurants is a gift from God. Thank you again, Holiday Inn Express. If you have business in the Charlotte/ UNCC / PNC Amphitheater/ NASCAR Area, especially with family, I cannot express highly enough how pleasant, clean, and safe this location is.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

It means so much to us that you enjoyed your stays. Our staff strives to deliver the most friendly and courteous service possible. It makes our day to hear we have achieved our goal. Thank you again for all your kind words.

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

We came into town for a conference that was held at the convention center. Each got separate rooms, and I decided that since we would be done early - I'd leave my things and simply get a late checkout to change prior to the 5 hour trip home. We got a call at 11:00 that my room had left all their things. Of course. I requested a late checkout and was given 12:00... I also had the DND on the door.
I had personal items, and valuable items in my room. Nothing was missing... But that's really not the point for me. The hand needs to tell the foot what it's doing.
I worked within the hospitality industry for nearly ten years. I know that housekeeping staff should call down to the front desk to inquire - if it's check out time and there's a DND on the door, to find out if they've extended their stay, or in my case.... Had a late checkout. This wasn't done. Either there wasn't a note in my account, or the person calling didn't read it. They offered no apology... Just an 'oh' when we explained we had a late checkout AND there was a tag on the door.
Breakfast was good and the place was clean... But my things being secure is up there on my desires.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Lindsey N
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and the quality of the breakfast. We take great pride in delivering a clean, quality product so we value your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the lack of communication you experienced with your late check-out. I can assure you that this is not up to our typical communication standards, and we will certainly re-visit the issue so it will not be a problem going forward. I hope that you will stay with us again on your next visit so we can show you our true level of service. Thanks for staying!

Tyler C