Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85
  • Breakfast included
US$97
US$119
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Concord Mills(Concord)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$59
US$200
All reviewspancake machinefront deskhi expressstayed overnight heresurrounding restaurantsgreat hoteldirt trackbeds were comfortablehot and cold itemswithin walking distanceoutlet mallhousekeeping staffstaff was friendly and helpfulwater pressureenjoyable staythe breakfast areastayed one night
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Great location right off the Interstate. Concord Mills Outlet and racing activities are a stones throw away. The staff are friendly and entertaining. Breakfast was the Holiday Inn Express normal fair. The only issue is that they are remodeling. It's going to be really nice, but at this moment, the ventilation is not in tip top shape. Unless you have severe breathing issue this will not be a real problem.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are quiet. The remodeling is being done with respect to guest and normal sleeping hours.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clairedU834FM
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel! That is wonderful to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay. The close proximity to Concord Mills Outlet Mall and all the racing venues is certainly a plus! I will pass your comments along to the staff to let them know that they did a great job. I apologize for the issues you ran into with the remodel. We are very excited for the completed remodel and we hope that you will come visit once everything is finished. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Tyler C

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Booked this Holiday Inn based on reviews and location to event. Under renovations while we were there but that was not an issue, stayed one night only. Tonia at front desk was very cordial, our room was ready when we arrived as well. This would be a great location if your going to the NASCAR races, only 2 miles from track. Would definitely stay here again, plenty of restaurants within walking distance as well.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that the staff was able to accommodate you earlier than your scheduled check-in time. I will pass your comments along so we can congratulate the staff on a job well done. That's great to hear that you would stay here again, we would love to have you stay again. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next trip to Concord!

Tyler C

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Saturday snow storm driving from NY to GA, stopped here to spend the night. There was some renovations going on but our room was nice, clean and comfortably appointed. Nice breakfast included in rate. Friendly staff members. They also give coupons for discounts at surrounding restaurants.

We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel as a nice place to stop over at!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Last minute booking resulted in a wonderful room and great experience. King suite was large, clean and comfortable. The bed was so comfortable I actually overslept! Room had a keurig, microwave and mini fridge. Large bathroom was clean and well stocked with BBW items.

Front staff was friendly and helpful. A wonderful respite while on the road.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

Thank you for your 5-star review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience during your trip (I hope that you did not get in too much trouble for oversleeping!). Our staff takes great pride in delivering quality service and a favorable guest experience so I will surely pass this along to them. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to the Charlotte/Concord area!

Reviewed September 17, 2016

As before, I needed a hotel on short notice, for family visiting. Remembering how awesome Ms. Natasha was for me on November 18, 2015, this location was my first choice. This time, Ms. Kelly Kaiser was friendly and swift in helping me obtain a room. My family advised they had an excellent stay and the proximity to shopping and restaurants is a gift from God. Thank you again, Holiday Inn Express. If you have business in the Charlotte/ UNCC / PNC Amphitheater/ NASCAR Area, especially with family, I cannot express highly enough how pleasant, clean, and safe this location is.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

It means so much to us that you enjoyed your stays. Our staff strives to deliver the most friendly and courteous service possible. It makes our day to hear we have achieved our goal. Thank you again for all your kind words.