All reviewspancake machinehi expressfront deskshower head was greatstayed overnight heregreat hotelwithin walking distancebeds were comfortabletexas roadhousefree breakfasthot and cold itemswater pressurehousekeeping staffdirt trackenjoyable stayconvenient locationthe breakfast area
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Our family stayed overnight here on our way home to Houston. We were in need of a good night's sleep, and that's exactly what we received! Comfortable beds...quiet room...clean bathroom...everything in order (great job housekeeping and maintenance!) Lora checked us in and out the next day - she's SO FRIENDLY! It was like we had known each other for years! Thanks to the breakfast attendant for having a clean breakfast area and plenty of food available. I had a great time talking with the GM as we were leaving-go figure, a GM who was in the lobby talking to guests...now that's a sign of a great hotel, team and leader. Stay here...you'll be glad you did.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank texashotelguy
Amy H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Texashotelguy,

Thank you for staying with us and spending the time to leave us such valuable feedback. I'm pleased that you enjoyed such great service from Lora, our breakfast attendants, and our GM! We hope to host you again in the future on your next trip!

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and quiet. It met our expectations for a HIE except for one thing. The sheets on the bed were rough. It might be time to buy some new ones.
The pool was nice and the staff was very friendly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Amy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that our staff were friendly, and that you found our hotel clean and quiet. I do apologize that the quality of bedding was not up to your expectations, and we will be sure to replace the bedding you experienced so that all our guests can enjoy a more comfortable rest. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will visit us again in the future so you can experience a more restful stay on your next trip to Concord!

Reviewed March 20, 2017

This Holiday Inn is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I called Friday night trying to reserve a room but it didn't really work out like that, so I called a few other places and nothing. So I called back to book a room for Saturday and was able to get a early check in and late check out, also at a GREAT PRICE. This location has some of the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE in the world. Alissa went above and beyond to help me which I really appreciate and Tonia also was amazing my room was ready soon as I got there she told me anything I needed to just call front desk. I plan on recommending this Holiday Inn to everyone I know. Thanks again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Great location right off the Interstate. Concord Mills Outlet and racing activities are a stones throw away. The staff are friendly and entertaining. Breakfast was the Holiday Inn Express normal fair. The only issue is that they are remodeling. It's going to be really nice, but at this moment, the ventilation is not in tip top shape. Unless you have severe breathing issue this will not be a real problem.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are quiet. The remodeling is being done with respect to guest and normal sleeping hours.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank clairedU834FM
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel! That is wonderful to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay. The close proximity to Concord Mills Outlet Mall and all the racing venues is certainly a plus! I will pass your comments along to the staff to let them know that they did a great job. I apologize for the issues you ran into with the remodel. We are very excited for the completed remodel and we hope that you will come visit once everything is finished. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Tyler C

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

Booked this Holiday Inn based on reviews and location to event. Under renovations while we were there but that was not an issue, stayed one night only. Tonia at front desk was very cordial, our room was ready when we arrived as well. This would be a great location if your going to the NASCAR races, only 2 miles from track. Would definitely stay here again, plenty of restaurants within walking distance as well.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Tyler C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Charlotte - Concord / I-85, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that the staff was able to accommodate you earlier than your scheduled check-in time. I will pass your comments along so we can congratulate the staff on a job well done. That's great to hear that you would stay here again, we would love to have you stay again. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next trip to Concord!

Tyler C