All reviews front desk would stay here again ac worked well room was large many restaurants within walking distance the breakfast area texas roadhouse four nights both mornings guest laundry attending a concert fitness area king suite hotel is located needed a place to stay the bed was extremely comfortable a great stay
Reviewed March 10, 2015

Stayed at this hotel with about 40 women on a Women's Fellowship shopping trip to Concord Mills. Great staff, clean hotel. The hotel could use a touch up, paint chips and cracks in the wall. Overall a decent hotel.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2015

Hello. Thanks for the review! And thanks for pointing out the need for touch ups - yet we are in the middle of finishing the renovations. Three of the five floors have been finished - painted and completed. Sorry you had one of the rooms that yet needed painted. Please visit again - by time you return our hotel will be 100%! Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed March 10, 2015 via mobile

Room was clean and neatly decorated. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. I would have preferred bacon over sausage but that's just my preference. Conveniently located to Concord Mills. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2015

Hello! I'm glad you found the hotel very clean! We always want our guests to have nice stay... Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed February 18, 2015

We stayed here over Valentine's Day weekend while in the area visiting the race shops and taking the tour of the Charlotte Motor Speedway. The room was clean, the people at the front desk were very friendly, and it was close to everything we wanted to see. We had stayed in a nearby hotel a couple years ago, and knew we wanted to stay in the same area. This hotel sets on a loop with several other hotels and restaurants. We were able to walk to restaurants right across from the hotel and didn't have to deal with traffic in the evenings. I highly recommend Jim n Nicks. I will be writing a review about our experience there as well.
The pool area was clean and it was a large pool. I have to admit the pool was the reason we chose this hotel. Last time in the area we got a hotel with an outdoor pool and weren't able to enjoy it, so we wanted to make sure we got an indoor pool this time.

We will definitely be staying here again the next time we are in the area

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. I hope you had a lovely weekend.... See you next year! Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed February 5, 2015

Last night we were driving home from our visit in South Carolina and stopped about 10:00 at this hotel not knowing anything about it. We were thankful to find a nice hotel that would accept our sweet little Cockapoo 4 year old dog. The staff who checked us in, Pam and Andrea, were so nice and accommodating. We'd forgotten our toothbrushes and toothpaste in South Carolina and they graciously gave us replacements. The room was HUGE and beautiful, with 2 queen beds, a living area with couch, desk and chair, tv and bar like area with sink, small refrig, counter, microwave and little refrigerator. We enjoyed the free, hot breakfast that had a generous selection of good food in a lovely dining area and the hours were 6:00 to 10:00, unlike many hotel breakfast that are over at 9:00. And when I asked the general manager at the desk if I could take breakfast up to my room so our little dog wouldn't be scared alone, he said "no problem" and was really sweet about it. The hotel we stayed at the night before this in Greenville, SC had signs saying no food could be taken back to the rooms. But this hotel had no such rules. It is a beautiful hotel with a friendly staff who treat you very kindly.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
James M, Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Thanks for the review. We enjoyed having you and your family (pet included!)! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and had a safe trip back! We hope to see you again. Thanks. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed January 29, 2015

Check-in was smooth and I was in my room in moments. Loved the layout of the suite and comfortable bed. Was able to find the TV shows I wanted to see without hardly any effort. And the wifi was spot on. I found I had more than enough outlets to plug in all my devices to charge after a grueling day at work. Did not have to adjust the temp in the room and it was really cold outside. I purchased some food and drinks from the front desk and didn't have to venture out. Slept comfortably, woke on time and felt refreshed. I had the hotels breakfast and was delighted in the choice, the flavor, and the quantity. Best in house breakfast yet! I completment the hotel and the staff for a stay that I really enjoyed. I will keep this one on my private list!

Room Tip: Experienced no major noise, from hotel nor it's guest. Great deal of parking.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Hi, Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. And I'm glad you'll be coming back. We love repeat customers. Please, always mention you're a repeat customer; we'll give you an extra discount! Thanks! Sincerely, James McGivern GM