All reviews race weekend would stay here again texas roadhouse attending a concert many restaurants within walking distance room was large the breakfast area guest laundry waffles fitness area king suite beds were comfortable both mornings four nights hotel is located small dog staff was friendly
Reviewed March 12, 2015 via mobile

Staff friendly and approachable, rooms very clean and quiet, close to restaurants and shopping. Breakfast area clean and organized. Would recommend to everyone including my family. Will stay here again when in area.

Date of stay: March 2015
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2015

Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! I hope to see you again! Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed March 10, 2015

Stayed at this hotel with about 40 women on a Women's Fellowship shopping trip to Concord Mills. Great staff, clean hotel. The hotel could use a touch up, paint chips and cracks in the wall. Overall a decent hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello. Thanks for the review! And thanks for pointing out the need for touch ups - yet we are in the middle of finishing the renovations. Three of the five floors have been finished - painted and completed. Sorry you had one of the rooms that yet needed painted. Please visit again - by time you return our hotel will be 100%! Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed March 10, 2015 via mobile

Room was clean and neatly decorated. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. I would have preferred bacon over sausage but that's just my preference. Conveniently located to Concord Mills. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2015

Hello! I'm glad you found the hotel very clean! We always want our guests to have nice stay... Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed February 18, 2015

We stayed here over Valentine's Day weekend while in the area visiting the race shops and taking the tour of the Charlotte Motor Speedway. The room was clean, the people at the front desk were very friendly, and it was close to everything we wanted to see. We had stayed in a nearby hotel a couple years ago, and knew we wanted to stay in the same area. This hotel sets on a loop with several other hotels and restaurants. We were able to walk to restaurants right across from the hotel and didn't have to deal with traffic in the evenings. I highly recommend Jim n Nicks. I will be writing a review about our experience there as well.
The pool area was clean and it was a large pool. I have to admit the pool was the reason we chose this hotel. Last time in the area we got a hotel with an outdoor pool and weren't able to enjoy it, so we wanted to make sure we got an indoor pool this time.

We will definitely be staying here again the next time we are in the area

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. I hope you had a lovely weekend.... See you next year! Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed February 5, 2015

Last night we were driving home from our visit in South Carolina and stopped about 10:00 at this hotel not knowing anything about it. We were thankful to find a nice hotel that would accept our sweet little Cockapoo 4 year old dog. The staff who checked us in, Pam and Andrea, were so nice and accommodating. We'd forgotten our toothbrushes and toothpaste in South Carolina and they graciously gave us replacements. The room was HUGE and beautiful, with 2 queen beds, a living area with couch, desk and chair, tv and bar like area with sink, small refrig, counter, microwave and little refrigerator. We enjoyed the free, hot breakfast that had a generous selection of good food in a lovely dining area and the hours were 6:00 to 10:00, unlike many hotel breakfast that are over at 9:00. And when I asked the general manager at the desk if I could take breakfast up to my room so our little dog wouldn't be scared alone, he said "no problem" and was really sweet about it. The hotel we stayed at the night before this in Greenville, SC had signs saying no food could be taken back to the rooms. But this hotel had no such rules. It is a beautiful hotel with a friendly staff who treat you very kindly.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
James M, Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2015

Thanks for the review. We enjoyed having you and your family (pet included!)! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and had a safe trip back! We hope to see you again. Thanks. Sincerely, James McGivern GM