All reviews front desk would stay here again ac worked well room was large many restaurants within walking distance the breakfast area texas roadhouse four nights both mornings guest laundry attending a concert fitness area king suite hotel is located needed a place to stay the bed was extremely comfortable a great stay
Reviewed May 18, 2015

Got a great deal on a Priceline Express deal hoping I was getting the Embassy Suites, but we got this instead. It's okay, it all turned out great. We arrived late at night and were checked in by a nice local fellow. It always warms my heart when an American is at the desk. (Sorry, I just prefer that in my home country....)

We had a King suite, room 514 to be exact. It was quite possibly the cleanest hotel room I have ever slept in. The bathroom was spotless. The only place I saw any dirt or dust was on the carpet where the door hinges are, and a vacuum doesn't really reach there. We stayed two days on a weekend shopping trip. I will go back to this hotel again, just because the people were so friendly and the place was SO CLEAN. That is really everything to me. Good customer service, and cleanliness.

It is located just across the interstate from Concord Mills, and across the street and within walking distance to several restaurants, including Sonic and a steakhouse (Logan's, I think, but can't be sure as we didn't go there). Very easy to get on and off the interstate from, and also convenient to a gas station.

The breakfast was your usual microwaved fare, but the attendant was very helpful and did her best to keep everything filled and clean. We tipped her for her efforts.

The only thing I would say that is not positive is that because of its location near the interstate, which is busy, and near the mall, it is not a place where you should stay if complete darkness and quiet are imperative for your sleep. The lights of other hotels nearby kept the windows lit up, and I could hear traffic all night. We even pulled the shades as much as we could, but the shades are not black out shades, so therefore, the light shone in.

That being said, I would go there again, anyway.

Room Tip: It may help to be on the side of the hotel that does not face the interstate.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2015

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. And, yes, we always want our hotel nice and clean! Take care. Thanks for staying... Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed May 2, 2015

We took our daughter to a neurology specialist in concord. Mark checked us in and recommended a great dinner. Taylor and Yodaris were also exceptionally helpful and friendly. The staff was able to help me get directions to the medical center and they were genuine in there well wishes for my daughter.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2015

Nice! I'm glad my staff helped make your medical trip a little nicer! I hope all has gone well with your daughter!... Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed April 27, 2015 via mobile

While it was difficult to get the WiFi to work with either of our phones (and Time Warner was no help whatsoever--no surprise there!), the woman at the desk in the morning, Yordanos, was MOST helpful, both in trying to straighten out the WiFi problems, and in helping me arrange a little surprise for my sweetheart, translating some text into Tigre--now there is a rare skill set! Her attitude was remarkably positive EVERY time we saw her, and she had good advice which revealed a broad knowledge of the hotel. Top notch service!!!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends

Great! I'm really glad you liked Yodanos (Yodit)! And thanks for the review! Hope to see you again... Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed April 16, 2015

We stayed at this Comfort Suites when we were in Concord for the NHRA drag races. It was conveniently located to the track, although not within walking distance like we were originally told (unless you are REALLY energetic!!). Breakfast was good, hotel was clean, is right by several restaurants. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Good choice for this "Choice Hotel" !!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2015

Hello! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again. Safe traveling... Sincerely, James McGivern GM

Reviewed April 8, 2015

Attended NHRA 4 Wides at ZMAX Dragway and picked this hotel because of the location and good reviews. I have always had good luck with Comfort Suites brand and love the Lake Norman location in Huntersville. This one was not quite up to the Huntersville CS standard but was very good for race weekend. Lots of places to eat within walking distance and short drive to mall. Barely over a mile to the speedway.

Property was easy to access and looked to be well maintained. Interior appeared to be very clean and organized. Rooms were a little smaller than other CS properties we have stayed in but as we only slept and bathed there, it was not an issue. Room was clean when we checked in and the only thing we were missing was a "Do Not Distrub" sign for the door.

Some issues that came up during our stay was failure to clean room one day. Someone had entered room and took dirty towels off floor but did not re-make bed and did not replace towels. But they did put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door. Maybe that is why room cleaning wasn't completed? Not sure. Went down to lobby and got clean towels that night. Another issue was the cold water in pool. It was like doing a polar plunge. No wonder no one was using it! Did not report to staff so don't know reason why.

Breakfast was more than adequate but served same thing EVERY day. A little variety would be appreciated.

Anyone who has read my past reviews of hotels know my hatred of the small throw pillows most hotels use now. This place was no different. I absolutely despise these little pillows and it definitely affected my sleep on more than one night. Enough said!

Overall, would stay here again if attending an event at the speedway. If in area for other reasons, I would recommend the CS in Huntersville.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
James M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2015

Thanks for the review! Yes, we are great for the races, shopping, exploring Charlotte... I took over the hotel just a few months ago. Now that everything is settled and we are finishing the renovations, I am working to get breakfast even better... Please come back and experience the changes! Take care. Sincerely, James McGivern