“Great place to shop”

The Depot at Gibson Mill
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Concord
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Great place to shop, just walking around the many shops gives you decorating ideas. The mall is big enough so competition keeps the prices low.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"vendors"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed February 17, 2018

My husband and I visited this mill after someone recommended it to us. It is very large and overwhelming. We didn't like the way the booths were displayed as it was hard to view items in some of them. Half of the mill is dark making viewing hard as well. Some things were pricey. Part had a smell hard to describe but gave me a really bad headache. Did not buy a thing nor see anything I wanted to buy. Very disappointed.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

A great place to hold a meeting or event for 100 people or 500 (I did), to shop for antiques (I did) or buy a classic car (I didn’t but wish I could!). Highly recommended for all the above.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

In a good way, of course. Be prepared to spend ALL DAY. Be prepared to WALK ALOT. Be prepared to SPEND MONEY.
All good things. So much cool stuff to look at. Its amazing just how much stuff is in there. If you like antiques AND quirky AND eclectic stuff....YOU WILL FIND IT!! And that 1 person thats impossible to buy for...you'll find the perfect gift. On My 1st visit, i was thinking an hour or 2 at the most. We were there when they open at 9am. I think it was like 4:30 when we checked out. But time flew by. And we still didnt see every booth. Out of all that stuff , very little is what i consider junk. We have been back about 5 times, and spent thousands of dollars. We will be back.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 17, 2017

Wow--this place is huge! My feet hurt from walking the entire shop. Some items are a bit pricey but there are some deals as well.
You will need at least 2 hours so you don't miss anything. Also, be sure to check out the Auto Barn that is located on the other end of the area. Hubby was salivating as he saw the restored/vintage automobiles.

1  Thank Sandy Q