Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great girls day shopping

Such a fun day of shopping! So much to see and put us all in the Christmas Spirit. We love to have... read more

Reviewed November 11, 2018
Dawn D
Rock Hill, South Carolina
via mobile
Always Changing...Always Fun

Lots of awesome choices to add to your home, with the choices constantly changing. The booths are... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2018
marysO1939OS
Concord, North Carolina
via mobile

All reviews antique mall vintage items this place is huge large collection wear comfortable shoes snack bar spend an afternoon cool stuff a great place to spend great place to shop rainy day antiques treasure diner vendors farmhouse hundreds
Reviewed February 17, 2018

My husband and I visited this mill after someone recommended it to us. It is very large and overwhelming. We didn't like the way the booths were displayed as it was hard to view items in some of them. Half of the mill is dark making viewing hard as well. Some things were pricey. Part had a smell hard to describe but gave me a really bad headache. Did not buy a thing nor see anything I wanted to buy. Very disappointed.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

A great place to hold a meeting or event for 100 people or 500 (I did), to shop for antiques (I did) or buy a classic car (I didn’t but wish I could!). Highly recommended for all the above.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

In a good way, of course. Be prepared to spend ALL DAY. Be prepared to WALK ALOT. Be prepared to SPEND MONEY.
All good things. So much cool stuff to look at. Its amazing just how much stuff is in there. If you like antiques AND quirky AND eclectic stuff....YOU WILL FIND IT!! And that 1 person thats impossible to buy for...you'll find the perfect gift. On My 1st visit, i was thinking an hour or 2 at the most. We were there when they open at 9am. I think it was like 4:30 when we checked out. But time flew by. And we still didnt see every booth. Out of all that stuff , very little is what i consider junk. We have been back about 5 times, and spent thousands of dollars. We will be back.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

Wow--this place is huge! My feet hurt from walking the entire shop. Some items are a bit pricey but there are some deals as well.
You will need at least 2 hours so you don't miss anything. Also, be sure to check out the Auto Barn that is located on the other end of the area. Hubby was salivating as he saw the restored/vintage automobiles.

1  Thank Sandy Q
Reviewed December 6, 2017

A large antique mall and lots of vendors. They also have a small diner inside so you can have lunch or refreshments. It is conveniently located off Hwy 29 in Concord. They usually have carts and/or totes for your finds. You can easily spend half a day in this place. Have fun and happy hunting