“Endless Antiques”

The Depot at Gibson Mill
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Concord
Reviewed March 5, 2018

If you love antiques, or you are just looking for something unique, you have to go to the Depot at Gibson Mill. Now beware travelers, this place is HUGE!! Wear comfortable shoes! Make sure you take note of where you are, this place is so big you can get lost. But don't worry there is always helpful staff floating around to guide you out, or stop in at the huge snack bar inside to freshen up! Great for a rainy day activity!

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"vendors"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Great place to shop, just walking around the many shops gives you decorating ideas. The mall is big enough so competition keeps the prices low.

Reviewed February 17, 2018

My husband and I visited this mill after someone recommended it to us. It is very large and overwhelming. We didn't like the way the booths were displayed as it was hard to view items in some of them. Half of the mill is dark making viewing hard as well. Some things were pricey. Part had a smell hard to describe but gave me a really bad headache. Did not buy a thing nor see anything I wanted to buy. Very disappointed.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

A great place to hold a meeting or event for 100 people or 500 (I did), to shop for antiques (I did) or buy a classic car (I didn’t but wish I could!). Highly recommended for all the above.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

In a good way, of course. Be prepared to spend ALL DAY. Be prepared to WALK ALOT. Be prepared to SPEND MONEY.
All good things. So much cool stuff to look at. Its amazing just how much stuff is in there. If you like antiques AND quirky AND eclectic stuff....YOU WILL FIND IT!! And that 1 person thats impossible to buy for...you'll find the perfect gift. On My 1st visit, i was thinking an hour or 2 at the most. We were there when they open at 9am. I think it was like 4:30 when we checked out. But time flew by. And we still didnt see every booth. Out of all that stuff , very little is what i consider junk. We have been back about 5 times, and spent thousands of dollars. We will be back.