See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Room we stayed in smelled like a damp basement. Had to go to Lowes and purchase a plunger to unclog the toilet in my room because no plunger on property. Had pool but it was closed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Mike P, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Concord, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

I apologize that your experience was anything but satisfying. We have been under construction for a while. Just recently we have opened a newly remodeled phase. We have replaced everything with New Beds, Carpet, TV's, Phone, Furniture, New toilets and more.....
It is my hope that you'll give my hotel another chance and let me provide you the best guest service possible.

Please contact me directly If I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Kudos to the staff who tried very hard to provide service. However, the inn is being renovated on one side, and the pool was not usable during our visit.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2017

They are still working on bring it back to life. We had good clean rooms. Pool was working but it was still being cleaned. We were looking for a place between Carowinds and Lazy 5 Ranch and this place was ok for that purpose. No problems. Just remember that it is a work in progress.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017

It was okay could have been better all and all wasn't to bad place need to be up date and outside could have little more cleaner!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2017

Very dissapointed with the property. The pool was green and just nasty closed of course. The room was not as pictured at all. The breakfast was a joke. Took pets but when they saw I brought mine they called me back to the office to charge my card an additional fee. Will never stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family