“Awesome House! I don't want to let that secret...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Dining Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Corolla Map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 98 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Janet C
“Awesome House! I don't want to let that secret out!”
Reviewed October 6, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This house was perfect! It was clean and well kept. The big kitchen is gorgeous, besides the huge deck, it where we hung out the most! It is stocked with all the equipment you will need. The house is a very, very short walk to the beach and Harris Teeter, we even walked one day! Restaurants and shopping is so close! The screened in porch with the picnic table was another plus. There is an additional big deck off of the main master and we enjoyed watching the sunrise ...when we were too lazy to make it to the beach.

Big bonuses were the extra fridge (game changer!) in the laundry room, we had more beach stuff then my sister's house which was oceanfront and our view of the ocean was much better views then theirs! We had multiple families in multiple houses, and by far, Kelly's Beach Retreat was my favorite!

Glenn is so nice and he is very accomodating! We were there the week after the hurricane, he kept me up to date so we knew it was ok to go. He was always very responsive when I had questions. I must admit, I was nervous about renting from an owner - I had heard some horror stories. Glenn could not make the process any easier! I will be back, it was the perfect vacation house!

YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

9 Oct 2018
Wow, thanks for the detailed and nice comments. We would love for you and your family to return.
smoosie
Blue Ridge, Georgia
“Wonderful home”
Reviewed September 14, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My husband and I stayed at this lovely home last year. We had thought our children & their families would be able to join us, but because of school & distance they could not come.
The home was lovely and the beach was close.
We had a truly great time. The house was well appointed & the kitchen was so well stocked.
A great place!

15 Sep 2018
Thanks Barbara. Next time hopefully the kids can join you.
K C
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Week at the Beach with Family!”
Reviewed August 2, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The house and location were great! One street away from the beach (which had plenty of space!) and a 1 minute drive to a shopping center with Harris Teeter and other shops! There's plenty to do in Corolla for activities or even in Duck, just south...both just a 5-10 min drive away.

The house had everything we needed plus some! It was big enough to share with multiple families sharing the vacation, 2 refrigerators, beach chairs, beach toys, all the pots and pans you'd ever need, and a charcoal grill just to name a few. We really enjoyed the family dinners in the dining area and covered porch & evening relaxing on the large deck.

Great place and location, and the host, makes it an easy and smooth transaction! Thanks Glenn!

5 Aug 2018
Thanks Kyle. I hope you can return soon.
DougA679
“Pleasant, relaxing stay”
Reviewed July 18, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Our stay at Kelly's Beach Retreat was very pleasant, relaxing and very comfortable. The rooms were big enough for everyone. The kitchen was well supplied, although, it was challenging for us to use the cookwear that was NOT non-stick coating.

The sun deck was fantastic at any time of the day. I especially liked the outdoor shower - quite refreshing after a few hours at the beach.

The beach is a short walk away, which is a big plus, since we had a toddler to carry to and from the beach.

We also liked the fact it was very close to Harris Teeter and Food Lion. It's minutes away from the lighthouse and the "big" chair that we have family picture taken.

The only negative comment I can make is that the house has only a small sliver of the ocean, and, you have to see it from the balcony from the master's bedroom.

Overall, we highly recommend this place. We would stay here AGAIN!!

20 Jul 2018
Thanks Doug. I hope you can return soon.
GoPlaces1...
Midlothian, Virginia
“Beach home away from home”
Reviewed June 13, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

What a fantastic property. Conveniently located and fully equipped for all your needs. Spacious and felt like home. Its located near the beach and close to shops and restaurants. The house is newly refreshed with a new kitchen, new deck and freshly painted. Plenty of bedrooms for all of your family and friends. Overall a great place to stay and would certainly recommend it to my family and friends!!

16 Jun 2018
Thanks Bart. I hope you can return soon.
Amy B
“Perfect house!”
Reviewed June 13, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We stayed at Kelly's Beach Retreat for our annual Ladies Trip in June 2018, and were lucky enough to find this wonderful home. It has 5 very comfortable bedrooms - 3 queen beds, one with two twins and the bunk room. The house is spotlessly clean, and has a huge kitchen stocked with everything you need for cooking, including two large pots perfect for seafood boils. I was a little nervous about how the kitchen would be stocked given the list of items we needed to bring, but rest assured that almost everything you need will be there. The deck was great for lounging and reading in the evenings. The living room is comfortable and has a gas fireplace. There is a grocery store and a liquor store within 1 mile of the house. There are lots of restaurants and shopping a few miles north at Tim Buck II Center in Corolla.The beach is a 2 minute walk (5 minutes if you are slowly strolling) via a small path near the house. There is a huge outdoor shower, but sadly it is not open to the air (has a covering for privacy). It was very convenient for washing off sand on the way back from the beach. The only negative is that the grill is quite small - it's one of those small charcoal grills you find at campsites and roadside stops - so if you are cooking a lot of food then it may take a few rounds to fit everything. Overall it was a great experience, and we plan to rent this house again in the future.

Your age range 35-49
16 Jun 2018
Amy- Thanks for the detailed review! I hope you can return soon.
K K
“Perfect House for an Outer Banks Getaway”
Reviewed May 24, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We stayed at this house during the 3rd week of May and had a great time. The house is very clean and has everything you need. Kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, tupperware, silverware. Fridge has an ice maker. There are 3 full bathrooms and 5 bedrooms. You just need to bring your sheets and towels. There is also a high chair and a pack and play for little ones. The beach is a very short walk away. It is in a quiet neighborhood. You can even walk to the grocery store. Glenn makes the whole renting process super easy and it is very affordable. There is nothing bad to say about it!

26 May 2018
I’m glad you have a good time. I hope you can return soon. I too like the Spring and Fall on the OBX.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing