We were so excited to arrive at the Outer Banks, We were greeted by the sweetest lady at the Inn. She upgraded us because it was my birthday trip. Our room was looking out at the Sound and the pool was right out our door. The room was charming. We did sit o the corner so if the drapes were open people walking by could see us but it was really nice to see the water right out our window. Besides we were out of the room more than in it. Everyone that worked there was very friendly. The breakfast room was bright and cheery. the location was nice too. We were right by the historical area and the lighthouse. We were at the north tip of the island so the area where the horses are was right there too. All in all we enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Charming waterfront inn on the Currituck Sound featuring classic Outer Banks wrap-around porches, gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and breathtaking views, located in the renowned Corolla Light Resort. To access the amenities of the resort, a fee is added to the room cost each night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Corolla Light reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Corolla Light Hotel Corolla
- Inn Corolla
- Inn At Corolla Light Outer Banks, NC