US$103
US$107
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomfortable overnight staytraveling home from floridabrass lanterncomfortable bed and pillowswaffle stationeasy chairnice flat screen tvgreat stopnice breakfaststay there againwafflesa great place to stayfree breakfastexitmotelhighwayfrig
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

Stopped on way north from FL to MD because we needed a pet- friendly hotel and many of the I95 chains are grim. The king room is nice size and well appointed with microwave and frig, desk and easy chair. The bathroom is good sized. I am sitting in my room as I write this and do not hear the highway even though we are close-by. They have an outdoor pool that is not open yet but looks great.
Dunn is rather a quiet small town so it is just a great stop-over. Cant speak of the breakfast yet but will have it tomorrow.
There is one item of quite a bit of concern to me. The back door of the hotel has NO lock. This needs to be corrected ASAP. Hope the manager reads this.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Anil O, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Dear Guest,

Your positive feedback is important to us and shows us that we’re on the right track toward satisfying every guest,
every day. I’m especially pleased that our pet-friendliness and quietness contributed to the pleasantness of your
stay. I apologize that the back door was not properly secured at the time you were with us. We take serving guests
seriously and appreciate your kind and candid comments. We’ll be here for you when you need to stay in the area
again and look forward to welcoming you again.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Spacious rooms at a good price. We couldn't get a room off 95 in Fayetteville because of some concert. So we pushed north a few miles and stumbled upon this place. They had rooms, we had tired travelers - a good match. We got a good free breakfast as well. They recommended the Brass Lantern (good) for dinner. Not much else going on around there though.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room facing away from the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I thank you sincerely for your comments, which mean the world to me. I strive to create an excellent atmosphere for
guests and am pleased to be succeeding. I especially thank you for pointing out our availability when other
properties were not and the nice free breakfast we offer. I’ll share your positive comments with everyone on the
team, and we all hope to have you with us again. We’re ready to serve you again soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 3, 2017

We stayed here on March 1 after driving 10 hours. Just refurbished and they really did a great job. VERY comfortable beds; nicely furnished rooms with really nice colors to make the room appealing. They also have a pretty nice continental breakfast. So for the price this is definitely a great place to stay.

Room Tip: We always like the top floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
comfortinndunnnc, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2017

Good Evening,

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

The staff and I at Hotel “Comfort Inn – Dunn” would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your recent visit. It was truly a pleasure to serve you. With over numerous different properties nearby… exit 72 on I – 95 interstate highways to choose from, we greatly honored that you decided to stay with us at hotel Comfort Inn – Dunn.

Megan Tart
Comfort Inn of Dunn
910-891-2511

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Love this motel. The MOST comfortable bed great breakfast very professional and friendly staff. And the owners have renovated so the place is like new. We always stay here when coming or going to FL. Also great restaurant across the highway The Brass Lantern

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2017

We booked this hotel due to the good ratings and it met our expectations. Everything was above expectations. The staff was attentive and professional. They were extremely polite and helpful, clean room, comfortable bed, quiet hotel, nice Breakfast; very much enjoyed my stay would definitely stay with them anytime.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
comfortinndunnnc, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Good Morning;

we appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Megan Tart