“Dont need to stay again”
Review of Quality Inn Dunn

Quality Inn Dunn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Dunn
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We stayed here on the way home from Florida. We were tired and needed someone where and just picked here. The staff was ok. The carpet in the room was stained and it was very rough around the edges. The bathroom was clean and the bathroom counter looked new that was the two positives. However I dont think I need to stay here again. The continenal breakfast was average.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 September 2011

It's quite clean, the room is spacious. The very young man on duty was courteous. We were disappointed they didn't accept our RoomSaver.com coupons, but there is some Mule Days event in Benson, and all the motels are rejecting such coupons. The Comfort Inn desk person, where we first stopped, was terribly rude, and yelled at my husband when he first responded to being called to attend the desk.

Room Tip: At least our non-smoking room didn't have smoke seeping in from next door as did our room last n...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I wish I had driven 20 more miles to the next hotel. This hotel was the worse I have stayed at yet. The carpet was so dirty I had to wear my crocks to feel safe!. The chair had a stain on the cushion that could not be safe. Don't stay here go up the road either way and stay in a nicer hotel! I could not get a copy of my receipt since I was leaving at 3 AM.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2011

This place was absolutely awful. It started out when our keycards didn't work and the staff had to give us a new room. The room was DIRTY!!! We found french fries hanging out between the mattress and box spring, and we were afraid to touch anything. The A/C didn't cool down the room. Our kids didn't want to swim in the pool because there was debris and slime at the bottom. A total crap hole, no other way to describe it. Fortunately, we only stayed here overnight (eight hour stay total) as part of a long trip from Florida to PA, and didn't stay long enough for breakfast. From the other reviews I've seen on this site, I'm glad we didn't, I can only imagine how crappy the breakfast would have been.

Avoid this creepy, dirty place!! My in-laws (who were travelling with us and stayed in the room next door) have had good experiences at other Quality Inns, but this was not one of them. I can guarantee you that my family and I will never stay at a Quality Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank cdmeMechanicsubrg_PA
Reviewed 15 June 2011

This hotel was way below Quality Inn standards. The bathroom was filthy and the breakfast poor(a lot of stale food)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Traveling north I had made a reservation based on Choice loyalty, and low price. Considered going further north but because of the tornatoes forecast we kept the reservation. Beautiful roses blooming in the flont! Enjoyable mexican restaurant attached. It is a very very tired quality inn. Not dirty and very convenient to route 95. The TV which we had briefly called it a Ramada Inn, and one end was labeled Red Roof Inn but I think it was a Quality Inn.

We paid a low price, and could have paid even less with the coupon book. Any port in a storm and we slept well in a basically comfortable toom.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CarlanneNewJersey
Reviewed 17 February 2011

This used to be a nice hotel. Management changed a couple of years ago and it was all downhill like another reviewer. Our room was filled with ants from everywhere and in everything. The desk staff changed our room Breakfast is horrible. It was supposed to be until 8:30AM. But they start clearing everything at 8:10. It just looked shabby. One maid is the housecleaning staff. Even the laundry facility was not clean.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family