All reviews club floor fitness center next door fitness club front desk convention center business trip hotel guests lobby bar crab cakes free shuttle breakfast buffet an upgrade rtp area comfortable hotel shuttle service research triangle park late check
Reviewed November 26, 2015 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel several times and enjoy staying here. The rooms are always clean and tidy. The staff was friendly each time I have stayed. It's close to several good restaurants and not far from a good mall.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
SIHCC, Customer Service Manager at Sheraton Imperial Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2015

Dear barnett202:
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review and for choosing our hotel for your stay. Both are greatly appreciated. Your comments regarding our Hotel, staff, as well as our location are greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 20, 2015 via mobile

Rooms fine, why they don't let you sit by the pool? DENIED unless I jump the fence.
Gorgeous day in NC, inviting chairs and tables next to the sparkling blue pool. I would have loved to sit outside but they don't let you near WHy do you have to tease me???They could at least take the chairs away and cover it.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank bscrim

Dear bscrim:
Thank you for your on-line review. Through each comment we received, both positive and negative, we are able to seek knowledge and growth to better serve our guests. It is for our guests’ safety the pool is closed October and reopen in the spring. Although the weather in North Carolina is usual not your typical fall weather it can be unpredictable. Again, thank you for your on-line review and for your business.

Reviewed November 17, 2015

Stayed here for a conference, so location wasn't an issue. Room was spacious and clean, meeting rooms fine as well. The hotel is a bit dated in places, but I don't see that as a problem. The staff, however, was helpful and gracious at every moment. Front desk, room service, bell man, cafe workers--everyone I encountered was a pleasure to deal with.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear ncprof:
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel. It was our pleasure to host your conference. We appreciate your business and are pleased that your experience was positive and that our staff was attentive to your needs. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Durham, NC.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Conference facilities and ballrooon are excellent. Staff is friendly and helpful. I had a nice room on the 7th floor, away from the elevators (which was nice) but the loud BANG when the heat/act went on was noisier than any elevator could be. They should really do something about that in room 707.
Ate at the restaurant and food wasn't too bad. Great wait staff.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
SIHCC, Customer Service Manager at Sheraton Imperial Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport at Research Triangle Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2015

Dear shuga0293:
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and would like to apologize for the noisy heating unit in your guestroom. We take all feedback seriously and I will share your review with our hotel's Chief Engineer. If you have any similar issues in the future, please get in touch with the Front Desk Manager. Our friendly staff is always ready to help out with any issues during your stay. We look forward to a future visit when you can have a more typical Sheraton Imperial experience.

Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

Thank you for making my visit to my mom and family so nice..... AWESOME room was really quiet and clean slept well and all the staff were really nice. We were upgraded to a suite and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear megandmike1003:
Thank you for your business as well as your kind review. Both are greatly appreciated. I'm truly glad you had a good experience during your stay with us and hope you will come see us again.