Review Highlights
Beautiful campus

Campus is easy to get around, beautiful buildings. People were very nice and helped us with... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
doy4
A very good place to visit, work and play.

I'm in the last phase of my career. In a long and varied career, I've worked for the federal and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
P0sterb0y
Durham, North Carolina

All reviews beautiful campus west campus ivy league great school cameron indoor stadium gothic architecture college visit medical center campus tour football game blue devils botanical gardens college basketball guided tour north carolina campuses students
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

This campus is beautiful, I love the beautiful garden and enjoy the scenic area. Please take the racist things down.

1  Thank Keosha1908
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful campus and students did a great job with tour. Admissions office was extremely helpful. Love!

Reviewed October 12, 2018

We visited the chapel and the botanical gardens at Duke University. Driving through campus was like driving through a park - so many huge trees everywhere, just beautiful.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

If you are in the area and have kids preparing to think about colleges, this is a must see. The campus is incredibly beautiful. We self toured; however would recommend a guided tour to get a flavor of the history and background of the campus and quality of life at Duke. Be sure to visit the chapel as well.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

This is actually my oldest daughter's alma mater, which she began visiting overnight in the 9th grade. When she was finally accepted, I popped up on campus for her dance performances, football games, or for no reason at all! Now that she has graduated, I MUST get to the bookstore often to get her and her friends (they still have a strong bond) the latest merchandise from the University Bookstore at the Bryan Center!! I am now a part of Durham Wayfinders so I can usher at the Reynolds Theater. Any reason to stay in touch with a fine campus like Duke U.!! :)

Date of experience: August 2018