All reviews bonefish grill front desk chick fil cheesecake factory marriott points greek yogurt shopping and restaurants next morning complimentary breakfast top floor room was clean nice property perfect location air conditioner chapel hill atrium southpoint
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Everything about my stay was A1! Jaleigh was awesome with my early check in which I did not think was possible. Very sweet girl. The food was good as well. Will be visiting again next time I'm in Raleigh!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2018

Let me begin by saying I am a Hilton snob; I typically stay at Embassy Suites when I travel. I made a last minute trip to Southpoint and couldn't get a room at the nearby Hilton, so I reluctantly made a reservation at this property. I can honestly say that after this visit, I may be converting to the Marriott Family. From the time I checked in I could tell that customer service was the main focus of all the employees I encountered. My room was spacious & clean!!. There was breakfast waiting for you in the morning when you get up, and nice bar downstairs to grab a "night cap" before bed. You can't beat the location of the property because there are shopping and restaurants surrounding the property. I regret that I didn't give this property a chance previously, but will DEFINITELY be staying here on my next visit to the R.T.P.

Room Tip: Corner Rooms on the Backside of the Property
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a little weekend getaway and was totally blown away. This hotel has a gorgeous layout with their atrium and bar. The staff is amazing and very friendly, you feel like you're right at home. It's great that it's so close to shopping and restaurants in Southpoint too!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018

We stayed here, last minute choice, for a girl's weekend and it was the BEST choice for all of us. We normally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn across town, but we decided to try something new. I'm glad we did because this hotel was convenient to EVERYTHING!! The staff was so sweet and accommodating to the 100 questions that I had. Complimentary breakfast was so convenient on our way out. Will be back!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2018

We arrived very late (12:30am) and there were many people making A LOT of noise in the atrium (common area) of this hotel. We ask to be put in a room away from the large groups at the hotel. We were accommodated, however with guests not required to maintain a level of quiet during normal sleeping hours and running around in the halls and sound traveling up to even the 5th floor from the loud group in the atrium it was impossible to sleep on the very HARD bed. We had a reservation for 3 nights and left after one night. We paid with points yet our credit card was charged $60, which has not been returned! Every clerk we encounters was rude. There was yogurt at the breakfast buffet that had expired a week ago. I let the front desk clerk know this, and was told "that isn't my department!" Really? There were also several water stains on the ceiling of our room with peeling paint where this issue had not been addressed. We left this hotel and the following 2 nights stayed at DURHAM RTP COURTYARD. It was a wonderful experience and would highly recommend this Courtyard. I guess management makes all the difference, and this hotel is definitely lacking in management, and the people management hires. There was no manager on duty to address complains. When ask to have the manager call us upon check out, it never occurred. It is 4 days later and still no call back! If you are a party animal this is the place for you. They won't make you be quiet even at 3am!

Room Tip: If you are a party animal, this is the place to stay!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2mutts4us2018
Hillary M, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Durham Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear 2mutts4us2018,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn Durham Southpoint.

The peace and comfort of our guests is our absolute top priority, and I apologize if you felt that this was not the case during your stay. As a management staff, we ensure that our front desk agents, once notified by the guest there are noise (or any other) issues, are prepared to act quickly and efficiently to attend to these matters, regardless of the department. I have, however, shared your feedback with the staff to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent any issues like this from occurring in the future.

Regarding the hold for incidentals on your credit card, please allow 3-5 business days for that to clear from your account.

Hillary McCauley