“Fast friendly service.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #153 of 839 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

I'm from out of town staying at nearby hotel. Decided to try Chick-fil-a for the first time. I mentioned that I had never been there before and I needed a moment to look at menu. The people working there were the friendliest most polite I've ever encountered at a fast food establishment. Somebody came past my table 3 times to see if everything was OK and if I needed anything. They also came by table to show me on a map where I could find a Chick-fil-a in my hometown since they are just opening stores there. Who ever owns this restraunt must be doing something right. I don't normally leave reviews for fast food but this place was over the top good service.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

We ate here 3 times during our visit over the 4th of July weekend mostly due to its proximity to our hotel and the friendliness of the staff. Not to mention the chicken nuggets and sandwiches are amazing!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I love the versatility Chick-fil-A been able to go and order a meal and get as many sauces as I want is my favorite part of the day and the ice dream is to die for.

Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

This is my first visit to a Chick-Fil-A restaurant and it could not have gone better. The building is spacious inside and very clean. The cashier spoke politely and clearly. It turns out that they will bring the food to your table, which they did a few minutes later with a smile and addressing me by name. The Cobb salad itself was delicious; the best I have ever had in this price bracket. There was even a beautiful fresh flower at every table! The restrooms are clean and well supplied. I recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a quick meal at a great price.

Reviewed March 27, 2016

I thought this was a great restaurant. Definitely one of the busier Chick Fil-A's I have been to, but great customer service. Managers were helping to bring out food and help with customer needs.