“Always A Great Choice”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #153 of 839 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed November 20, 2016

Never disappointed when I go to CFA! Great food and quick service. And for me the nice clean facility is a welcome situation I can always count on.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Across from the Fairfield Inn and Suites - great for a quick bite. Just like every other Chick-fil-A

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

I'm from out of town staying at nearby hotel. Decided to try Chick-fil-a for the first time. I mentioned that I had never been there before and I needed a moment to look at menu. The people working there were the friendliest most polite I've ever encountered at a fast food establishment. Somebody came past my table 3 times to see if everything was OK and if I needed anything. They also came by table to show me on a map where I could find a Chick-fil-a in my hometown since they are just opening stores there. Who ever owns this restraunt must be doing something right. I don't normally leave reviews for fast food but this place was over the top good service.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

We ate here 3 times during our visit over the 4th of July weekend mostly due to its proximity to our hotel and the friendliness of the staff. Not to mention the chicken nuggets and sandwiches are amazing!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

I love the versatility Chick-fil-A been able to go and order a meal and get as many sauces as I want is my favorite part of the day and the ice dream is to die for.