“BEST Chick-fil-A in the Triangle!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #148 of 821 Restaurants in Durham
Reviewed February 15, 2018

I have NEVER had anything but 5 Star service and Food here! I order the Strip Trays and they are always fast and the chicken is never over cooked or dry! The owner also calls me to see how my order was....AMAZING Store!
LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Food was very good and service very friendly & helpful. Also eating areas and bathroom facilities are clean. My favorite choice for fast food

Reviewed December 8, 2016

I love this Chick-fil-A, I frequent restaurants that serve hot food without me having to always request it. This is a great location too.

Reviewed November 20, 2016

Never disappointed when I go to CFA! Great food and quick service. And for me the nice clean facility is a welcome situation I can always count on.

Reviewed August 1, 2016

Across from the Fairfield Inn and Suites - great for a quick bite. Just like every other Chick-fil-A