“Fantastic food!”
Review of Gussys Place

Gussys Place
Ranked #188 of 807 Restaurants in Durham
Description: Authentic Greek Street Food, Gussys Place brings the flavors of Greece to the RTP. Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. IF Greek is what your looking for, we are here to serve you
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I could eat lunch here every day! We've had the Greek Salad with lamb, rice bowl with chicken, chicken gyro, and Gussy's fries. All delicious! Best lunch in RTP.

1  Thank NC13

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I've been to Gussy's several times now and every time, I am impressed with the food and service. Staff are very friendly and helpful. It takes me back to my trip to Greece.

1  Thank 2GURLZNC
Reviewed February 25, 2017

We were so excited to try this first at the Food Truck Rodeo last year and even more excited to find a store front Gussy's near us in Durham! The gyros are REAL gyro meat served with french fries Greek style (instead of lettuce), tzatziki, tomatoes, and onions in a pita wrap. The fries are awesome as a side and it's all very reasonable. Friendly Greek owners. Love it!

1  Thank SlisTraveler
Reviewed October 7, 2016

My husband and had an early lunch (11:30) on a weekday. Glad we did. By the time we left (we eat slow and chat) around 12:15 the place was filling up. The owner was very friendly and helpful with telling us all the different platters they had. Our meals were freshly made, hot, delicious and exactly as described. Prices are reasonable. People were also coming in to pick up take out orders. Very clean restaurant, quick service. We will dine here again.

1  Thank Tricia316
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I ordered from Gussy's and got a Gyro and a Chicken Gyro.
The chicken Gyro was really good. I did not care for the meat on the Gyro, it was like smashed things all together like bologna.

Been to Gussys Place? Share your experiences!