Red Roof Inn Durham Triangle Park
US$81
US$115
Homewood
US$169
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanenjoyed my staygreat customer servicemotelnccurtphousekeeper
Reviewed May 11, 2011

My husband and I came to town for a wedding. We were looking for somewhere within distance of the facility that was afforable but yet still nice. We chose this hotel because of the location and the price was right. We had a pleasant night stay and would definitely visit again when in the area. This property was well maintained and the staff was very courteous.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2011

I visited for a local film festival and found the rooms to be the cheapest in town. I called in for a late arrival. I was a little concerned by a few people I saw in the parking lot (no security) but decided to stay anyway. The front desk person had people in the lobby but directed me to go to the Evening Checkin behind the bullet proof glass. She was more interested in talking to her friends than handling business. When she finally did wait on me, she was pleasant and courteous. No name tag and was not dressed professionally but almost like she rolled out of bed herself. The hotel is backed up to a train track so be prepared for possible train noise.

When I got to my room, it was beautifuly decorated and the bed was even turned down which I thought was a nice touch. The room was warm but the AC unit cooled it down quickly. I even had to warm it back up a bit. The bathroom was very small but clean as well as the whole room. There are no ice or vending machines on the 2nd floor.

If you need a basic room with a comfortable bed, this is the place. There is zero breakfast , no thrills and customer service is basic but would have no problems staying there again next time I am in town.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2011

My spouse and I spent a weekend at the Red Roof Inn in RTP and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean and the staff was excellent! We had no issues with our stay and would definitely visit this hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2011

We were coming through town and needed a nice cheap place to stay from 1:45a until check out so we could get a lil rest to continue travel. My cousin is from Durham and reccommended this place since we wanted cheap. The hotel was clean, and we sleep fine. The bed was not home, but it was comfy. We had one complaint and that was that we didn't get out wake - up call, but that was minor and no harm done. Staff apologized over and over and the manager happen to be there when we were checking out so I felt ok about the simple mistake.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2010

Excellent value, basic room that was clean and quiet. We experienced none of the problems mentioned in other reviews and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends