Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews her husband shrimp and grits magnolia room veranda suite bed and breakfast get away welcome gift charleston style crepes cooking class delicious snacks magical weekend coffee and pastries grounds are well maintained amazing cooking our room was spacious southern hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2021

Reading other reviews, I decided to break up a long drive with a stop in Edenton. Easy reservations at the Cotton Gin. Edenton is a charming town as others have noted. The breakfast is other-worldly, as others have noted, and the rooms are "authentic" without that "cutesy" flavor so common in country inns.Well worth a detour!

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank James G
Reviewed March 7, 2021 via mobile

My husband and I decided to take a quick weekend trip and The Cotton Gin was absolutely wonderful.
The Owner and Chef, Cheryl, was awesome. The homemade snacks and 9am breakfast each morning were awesome. After touring the charming town of Edenton on Saturday we arrived back to The Inn to an amazing charcuterie board. Forget your diets when visiting The Inn.
We stayed in the veranda suite; very roomy, quiet and comfortable. They are very COVID focused. Since it is located near the dining room it was easy to grab 7am coffee and pastries.
We have visited many B&B within NC and The Cotton Gin Inn tops our list. Would definitely recommend and would definitely stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank conniet244
Reviewed February 28, 2021

The Inn is a beautifully restored house with great character. The rooms were spacious and the bathrooms were great and up to date. Cheryl was very accommodating of food allergies/intolerance and it was a wonderful experience. Cannot recommend it enough.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Y785JGjeremyw
Reviewed February 9, 2021 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at the Inn and were thrilled with our hosts, Cheryl and Randy and their hospitality. The breakfast that Cheryl created would please any gourmet! Our room was spacious with great personal touches and spotless. The grounds are lovely and would be perfect for a small wedding. The town of Edenton is a must see for history buffs

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2021

My mom and I visited The Cotton Gin Inn to celebrate my birthday and have a nice little getaway. It did not disappoint!! Cheryl and her husband were great hosts and very accommodating - especially during COVID. They had great procedures in place to keep everyone safe but not detract from the experience. We chose to try out a private cooking class and it was so fun with the food being out of this world! Such a great value for the money.

Date of stay: January 2021