Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews table restaurant quiche the main house my husband and i on site restaurant front porch scallops eden suite celebrate our anniversary hidden gem breakfast was delicious wonderful weekend wonderful experience get away long weekend downtown area beautiful room
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2021

Food was delicious, most of the staff very friendly and courteous. Beautiful location within walking distance (3blocks from downtown) of shops and food. Close to waterfront, too. Would recommend to others for weddings etc.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2021 via mobile

Why would you stay at the chain Hampton Inn down the road when you can support a local business and stay at this charming BnB? Excellent stay. Large, clean, and quiet room. I believe the Inn has approx 20 rooms in both the main house and the converted tobacco barn in the adjacent building. My room was here on the second floor and had lifted ceilings. Loved the breakfast! I will be back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2021

I recently hosted my daughter's wedding at the Inner Banks Inn, where our friends and family stayed for two nights. It was the perfect spot for visiting guests to get to know one another and celebrate a marriage. The guest rooms were beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful and took care of our every need. I would recommend the Inner Banks Inn to anyone wanting a weekend getaway in a picturesque, historic, walkable, waterfront NC town. Susan, the owner, couldn't have been more accommodating, and I can't wait to be back for another weekend when I have more time to explore the area.

Reviewed March 30, 2021

I had a wonderful stay and will be coming back with my team! Everyone I met wanted to make sure that I had what I needed. Breakfast was delicious. I also took advantage of the on-site massage and recommend that you avail yourself of this as well.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2021 via mobile

Loved this B & B! From the moment we arrived, staff was on top of things and friendly. Showed us to room and were prepared to answer questions. Room was clean and comfortable. The entire house was immaculate. A small butlers pantry where coffee and tea available. Breakfast was fantastic. Hostess was friendly and a joy. We will be returning!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple