Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travelUS$216
ZenHotels.comUS$164
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews outdoor pool staff was very friendly and helpful checking in north carolina downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2020

This was a nice hotel in which it was a pleasure to stay. It was centrally located, and easy to find. The decorations were especially nice. Our room with 2 queens was $125. There was a refrigerator and coffee maker.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank SarahTSears
Reviewed March 10, 2020

Hampton Inn is clean, updated, and the staff is delightful. Our room was comfortable and had everything we needed. We were able to choose our room prior to checkin. Breakfast, wifi, and parking are complimentary.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

We are Hilton/Hampton Inn members and I can honestly say this is one of the cleanest Hampton inns we’ve ever stayed in. The ladies at the front desk were exceptionally friendly, even though they were in the midst of a computer crisis. (I think we can all relate.) This hotel is conveniently located in downtown Edenton and very easily accessible. We did not have a reservation but were able to get right into our personal preference king size room for the night. I can’t stress again how clean this hotel is and how clean our room was. It was also beautifully decorated- nice light colors that brightened your mood, especially after a long day of traveling. Of course their free breakfast was included in the room rate, which was very reasonable, and while we didn’t take advantage of it in the morning, we did grab some coffee and noticed that the food looked fresh and smelled delicious.
This hotel has full amenities, including pool and exercise room and fortunately for us also had articles for sale such as toothbrush, toothpaste etc., which were very inexpensive. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting this county in NC.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nita3216
Reviewed December 26, 2019

This is my second time at this hotel and the staff just blows me away. They are super friendly, helpful, and just acomodating in every which way. The room as well as the bathroom is always clean and the location is ideal.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2019

This is usually a stay if I must location and this time was no different. The breakfast staff is where I have an issue. The lady that runs the breakfast, she seems so unhappy with her job. Every time I am here, I hear her complaining about the guests. I cool or professional.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RyanDowdy, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Edenton, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

We appreciate your business and your honest feedback. We hope we're able to surpass your expectations on your next visit. Thanks for staying with Hampton Inn.