Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$124
Expedia.comUS$124
FindHotelUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
PricelineUS$124
StayForLongUS$152
All reviews front desk great place to stay outdoor pool the outer banks the hotel staff staff was very friendly and helpful in town the entire staff clean rooms parking lot nc obx accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2021

Basic hotel, good location. I travelled to Elizabeth City on business. The hotel staff service was standard. There is a nice fitness center on site. I did nit use that amenity. Grab and go breakfast was available. One thing that was particularly concerning is that someone mopped the floor near the elevator and did not place a sign that the floor was wet and I almost slipped and hurt myself. The room was disinfected, but not cleaned well (vacuumed, wiped, etc.)

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank th0masjhardy
Reviewed March 31, 2021

We stayed here this past weekend and it was all of the above. Clean, the staff was super friendly and welcoming. We felt comfortable and at home here. We will be back!! Hopefully next time we will get to spend some time pool side!

Reviewed March 25, 2021

Staff very welcoming. Room was very clean, roomy and comfortable. The only negative might be the location making it difficult to pull into the parking lot across oncoming traffic since it is near an intersection. Other than that, the location is good for being near restaurants, downtown and other business locations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 23, 2021 via mobile

My wife and I travel a lot and the most memorable thing about our visit here was the authentic friendliness of the entire staff, from the front desk to cleaning personnel.

Although this hotel is not as modern as other hotels we’ve stayed in recently, it was clean and comfortable and the cost was reasonable. Included breakfast was basic due to COVID restrictions but adequate. Choice of nearby restaurants is excellent.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 211hankh
Reviewed October 30, 2020

Date traveled 10/5/20 The room were pretty good, but a little tight than most places I have stayed. Went to Elizabeth city for Doctor appoint and will be regular in the future. I looked on line they had a rooms for $98.00 was late and was 120 miles back home so decided to get a room and come home the next day. Checking in was talking to young lady at desk about a senior, AARP etc discount she said they had either and thought it would reflect on my bill. While she was working on he computer I also asked about some places to eat, so guess it took her mind off the check in. Was tired and didn't check things my mistake I guess. Next morning I noticed the charge had hit my credit card more than they said online total $140.50 seems quite a difference than $98 plus tax. When I was checking out/ returning the key another lady was at the front desk very nice. I told her I hadn't received any of the senior discounts she check and said no. She said she would correct it in the computer which she did. I figured that it would be taken care of, but to date nothing has been corrected and didn't receive any adjustment on my credit card. First time in a Hampton Inn, but don't think when I go back up again in December I would pick theirs place to stay that at least gives me a discount Other than that seems to be a nice place

Room tip: check your rate and make sure your get a discount
Date of stay: October 2020
Rowena Arroza, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2020

Hello N641lPronp,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I personally apologize for the confusion you experienced with our front desk. As you noted, we do have senior rates as well as AARP discounts, and we are more than happy to provide those to our eligible guests. We are more than happy to clarify and answer any questions about your reservation via phone before your arrival so that we avoid this happening again. We hope that you will allow us a second chance to WOW you, and to provide the award winning Hamptonality that we are known for.

Please stay safe and we hope to see you again.