Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
eDreamsUS$89
TripadvisorUS$89
HurbUS$105
All reviews great stay in town the breakfast area staff was very friendly desk clerk christi nc dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2020

My significant other and I just needed a hometown staycation and the Best Western presidential suite was just what we needed. Our stay was amazing very quiet and clean all the staff was very friendly and accomandating. Very easy and quick check in process from the front desk clerk Christi and manager Shayla was so welcoming that we added an additional nights. We definitely will return soon for our next staycation!!!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
HotelResponse_2019, General Manager at Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2020

Dear shekittaw,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to offer you and your significant other the perfect place to find a place to relax and rejuvenate when you just needed to get away from home for a few nights. It's wonderful to have your 5-star rating and strongly positive review to add to our property's listing on TripAdvisor. I loved reading that you were completely satisfied with the accommodations you had in our Presidential Suites. Our staff will also certainly love knowing that their hospitality made such a wonderful impact on your overall stay. All of your kind remarks regarding the things that pleased you while you were here are greatly appreciated and we are excited to hear that you'll be returning here in the future. We're already looking forward to having you back for another superior overall experience.

Reviewed February 27, 2020

First room didn't have a working telephone and the walls were so thin, I could understand every word said in next room. Desk clerk didn't tell me you push UP to open the door after inserting key card. After they moved me to another room, the heater fan sounded like a hurricane fan it was so loud. You could hear continuous water noise and an unknown periodic yipping sound.
The rooms were clean, linens smelled fresh, and hot breakfast was standard hotel fare,

Room tip: Bring ear plugs!
Date of stay: February 2020
HotelResponse_2019, General Manager at Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Dear Jim W.,

We appreciate that you've made the time to rate and review our property on TripAdvisor following your recent stay here. I'm glad to know that there were things that pleased you about your experience at our hotel, as it's always good to receive balanced feedback from our guests. I do want to offer my most sincere apologies, though, for the fact that there were several maintenance issues that could have been improved upon during your experience here. I am sorry to know that we were not able to offer you a guest room that was free from deficiency or one that was quiet for you to relax within. All of your concerns noted in this review will be thoroughly discussed with our on-site staff, as well as with our franchise design/construction teams. We never hope for any traveler to feel that their stay here was less than superb and we hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future. Our team would love to show you that this stay was an exception; we'll do everything we can to make certain you're confident in rating us with a full 5 stars following your next visit here.

Reviewed February 16, 2020 via mobile

We stayed in a two bed suite which was very large. The entire place was clean and the hotel has a 100% sanitation rating. There were a few issues that were all handled, but still minor annoyances. There were four of us staying (and listed on the reservation), but only two sets of towels. There wasn’t any bedding or pillows for the sofa bed, there was no hair dryer, and the phone didn’t work. Each issue required a trip to the front desk, but the staff was helpful and polite. The breakfast area had limited seating and it was busy, but the food was fresh and kept well-stocked considering the number of people. The ladies covering the breakfast were very friendly and efficient. I recommend a room on the third (top) floor as we chose the first floor and the noise coming from above was almost unbearable. Overall, I’d definitely stay there again and I recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelResponse_2019, General Manager at Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2020

Dear CW658,

It was wonderful to receive your feedback following your recent visit to our property. Thank you for making the time following your stay here to write such specific remarks about the things that pleased you, as well as the issues that we could have done better on. I will let our team members know that you found their service to be friendly and that you would be confident in recommending our hotel to others. We know what a testament that is to your genuine satisfaction! I am sorry, though, for the inconveniences that occurred with regard to the preparation of your guest room prior to your arrival here. I'll speak with our front desk and housekeeping teams to ensure that they're using clearer communication between themselves regarding the expected number of guests who will occupy a particular room each evening. I also apologize for the malfunctioning hair dryer and telephone that you found within your room. We are taking all of your remarks seriously, as it's our goal to consistently earn 5-star ratings from the travelers who stay here. I hope you'll be able to return soon to the area, as we would be delighted to welcome you back to our Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites hotel for an even better experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2020 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel a few times. The fact that I continus to stay here says a lot. One of the more reasonable hotels in the area. (they currently have a great deal through trip advisor). I noticed a review complaining about cleanness. I can understand being upset by a dirty bathroom but that has not been my experience. In NC the department of health posts a cleanliness report. This hotel got a grade of 100. No where in the city have I seen another perfect score. I think this speaks very well for this hotel and I have always been very happy with my room and I have never seen anything I would consider to be substandard. of dirty. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. The room contains a hair dryer, microwave, refrigerator hug, ironing board and iron. The hotel even has a few deals with local restaurants to give a discount with the presentation of a room key. I am returning to the area in less than a month. I have found that calling the BW
national reversation line can usually give you a better price than calling the hotel itself. I think you will be happy if you stay here.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Thank Scott J. L
HotelResponse_2019, General Manager at Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2020

Dear Scott J. L.,

Thank you for making the time to compose such a detailed and positive review of the experiences you've had at our Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites. Our team members and other users of TripAdvisor will certainly enjoy reading all of the remarks you've made regarding the things that keep bringing you back to our property. I'm delighted to know that you've found our hotel to be consistently clean and that our in-room amenities are exactly what you've needed during your visits to this area. It's also great to learn that you have been treated with such true hospitality by the members of our team. We hope that your travels will continue to bring you to this part of coastal North Carolina, as we are absolutely looking forward to offering you make more superb all-around experiences at our hotel. You loyalty will always be of the utmost importance to us!

Reviewed January 31, 2020

The Elizabeth City Best Western is very reasonable, always clean and the staff is always efficient, friendly and very polite. Great coffee. Never had a problem, not once, staying there. Will go back every time my business leads me to E.City or Camden County Schools.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HotelResponse_2019, General Manager at Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

Dear kmcpeak,

Thank you so much for letting our team members and other users of TripAdvisor know that you've been so satisfied with all of your visits to our Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites hotel. We have certainly enjoyed hosting you when your business travels bring you to the area and we appreciate having all of your kind words in this online review. Our staff will be thrilled to hear that you've found the service and dedication to genuine hospitality to be consistently superb. We always hope that our guests will find their experiences here to be free from problems and we love having your strong recommendation to other travelers. We are also looking forward to continuing to offer you an excellent overall value and a great lodging experience whenever you're in this part of North Carolina. We would love to see you again soon!