Lowest prices for your stay
US$105
Free cancellation until 21-10-02
US$105
Free cancellation until 21-10-02
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$87
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$105
BestWestern.comUS$105
All reviews great stay in town the breakfast area staff was very friendly desk clerk christi nc dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2021

My wife and I just stayed one night to break up our trip out to the Outer Banks. It seems just about everyone else staying here that night was doing the same thing. This hotel is pretty much just set up for a one night stay. The room was dark and dated, but otherwise there was nothing that we found to be disgusting about the room itself. The hallways and lobby area are dark and unattractive. Staff was okay. Grab and go breakfast was a water and a muffin. Overall, there was just nothing particularly noteworthy about this hotel. It's just designed for that overnight stay on your way out to the Outer Banks.

Date of stay: June 2021
Hotel Response, Owner at Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2021

Dear RodLyles66,

Thank you for choosing to be our guest when you were on your way to your Outer Banks vacation! I do hope that you had a relaxing and enjoyable time at the shore and I was glad that you made the time to reach out to us via this online review. I do hope that you found the rest you needed while you were here, though I apologize for the disappointment that you had with regard to our décor and the overall experience that we offered to you. I am sorry that we failed to exceed your expectations and I assure you that we'll continue working with our brand team to bring exciting improvements to our hotel in the future. I hope you'll be willing to give us further opportunities to serve you.

Reviewed June 28, 2021 via mobile

Truly one of the worst hotels I’ve ever stayed in. There was paint and wood stain all over the place. The bathroom door was cracked and falling apart. The woman at the front desk was rude and unhelpful. The room was just all around pretty depressing and seemed fairly unhygienic. The hotel looked like it hadn’t had a proper clean in years. I only stayed here because of a tropical storm and I would never come back.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Footprints53334,

I appreciated receiving your feedback, though I'm terribly sorry to know that you were so displeased with your visit here. I sincerely apologize for all of the discomforts that you felt during your stay, as well as for the fact that you left here unsatisfied. I will be going over all of your feedback with our staff and I also hope you'll feel confident in reaching out to me directly at (252) 331-7751 if there's anything further that you would like to discuss. I'd love to speak with you and hope you'll give our brand the chance to work to earn your loyalty back in the future.

Reviewed June 26, 2021

The lobby was nice and then you head down a filthy stained carpet hallway. The sofa bed in our room was awful and had to be rigged so that it could be slept on and it was a scary looking mattress pad. Needless to say we won’t go back.

Dear NHpreacherswife,

Your feedback was great to receive and I do appreciate that you gave our team members the opportunity to serve you when you visited this area. Thank you for doing that and for using this online review to let us know about the specific improvements that you found to be in need of being made while you were our guest. I am deeply sorry for the discomforts that you felt, as well as for the extensive concerns that you had for the cleanliness of our property. Further, I want to offer my apologize for the fact that our team members were not able to assist you with addressing any of these issues while you were checked in. I assure you that this isn't the type of stay that we hope to offer any traveler and I hope you'll be willing to give us the chance to welcome you back in the future. We'd love to have you as our guest again for a much more satisfactory stay.

Reviewed June 26, 2021

If you are looking for budget hotel room this is the place otherwise the interior structure looks like it was built over 50 years. The maintenance man which we had to call did fix the problem and was great but must be very busy with other rooms.

Dear zibarco,

Thank you for leaving your balanced ratings and your remarks for us in this online review. I was glad to learn that you found our location and value to both meet with your expectations, and I'm happy to hear that you received excellent service from a member of our maintenance staff while you were here. I would like to apologize, though, for the fact that a problem did arise during your stay. I also am sorry for any disappointment that you felt with regard to the design and décor of our property. It will always be our goal to ensure that you have experiences here that meet with your expectations and I do hope you'll give us another chance to work to earn a 5-star overall rating from you in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2021

The staff is not friendly and the place is poorly lit which I think is to hide the poor house keeping. Breakfast was a brown paper bag with a bottle of Walmart water, a muffin and a questionable apple. The price stays the same while the value goes way down. I would not recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Hotel Response, Owner at Best Western Plus Elizabeth City Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2021

Dear MDJ-STL,

We certainly appreciated receiving your feedback in this online review, as it's important for us to know about the experiences that our guests have here. It was our pleasure to get the chance to welcome you and I do hope that your visit to the area went well. I'm sorry, though, for the disappointment that you felt with regard to our lighting and décor, as well as for the unease that you felt with our hospitality, breakfast service, and cleanliness. I truly apologize for the dissatisfaction that you felt and I hope you will be willing to give our brand and our hotel the chance to serve you again in the future. If there's anything that I can be of further assistance on at any time, please reach out to me at (252) 331-7751 .