See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

3 Amigos served a great lunch. Food was piping hot and fresh. A great variety to chose from on menu. Service was professional and quick. Management cane by our table to check in on us. I would recommend this restaurant.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at midnight because we stayed so late in the Outer Banks. The night clerk was very nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The next morning we missed breakfast but we're still able to get orange juice and coffee (which was good!).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sacArkansas
Reviewed March 16, 2017

I am usually able to overlook deficiencies when I stay overnight at motels. But not here!! For the first time EVER, I handed the Front Desk Clerk a list of 7 - Yes, 7 - things that were unacceptable with my room and the facility. It would have been longer, but I ran out of paper. Holes in the bed cover and in the blanket, the security latch was falling off the door frame, 2 out of 3 white bath towels were visibly stained, the "Continental" breakfast was so limited for food choices and inconvenient with virtually no seating available (located within the Front Desk area which was smaller than my entire room), the mini refrigerator was missing, noisy, couldn't figure out how to turn on the TV with or without the remote, and the list goes on. I have stayed at other Econo Lodge facilities and never had any issues so I was extremely disappointed in this facility. Never again!!

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed February 25, 2017

This a perfect place for the budget minded traveler. I try to stay every time I visit family in Elizabeth City. This is not the Hilton, nor is it advertised as such. It is clean, adequate, and close to several dining establishments. Since I typically stay for a week at a time, the fridge and microwave are greatly appreciated. The employees I encountered were all very nice. The only downside I detected was the coin operated ice machine which is just a simple inconvenience. Other than that, all good.

Room Tip: Ground floor is obviously better for guest with mobility issues.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig W
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Pretty much a "low end, minimal" but if you have to have a place for one night you will live through it ok. Location suited us as it was mid-way on our trip. Restaurants nearby. Had no problems with check in; went to eat, then went to bed. Tv and bathroom both functional.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends