Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Econo Lodge
US$90
View deal
TripadvisorUS$90
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2020

This hotel is disgusting. The first room they put us in smelled disgusting .. traced it down the tha AC unit .. there was something inside the vents and the filter had 1/2 in of dust, hair and bugs on it. I cleand that and the smell level went down but it did nto wholly get rid of it. The second room was at least slightly cleaner. The key cards for the room we had kept failing and we had to go to the office numerous times .. they tried to blame us for the cards losing their charge but we are both in the tech industry and we know how to avoid demagnetizing cards .. it was not us but they kept talking down to us like we were stupid. Bed in the second room .. I'll get to why there was a second room in a min. One of the beds in the second room was broken or just an insanely old mattress because it squeeked and it felt like you were going to roll off any minute. The reason we had a second room was they did not give us the room we asked for when we booked. I have had 3 major back surgeries and stairs are sheer hell for me and were coming in from a solid 12 hour drive so I made sure to request first floor so I wouldn't have to try and climb stairs when I knew I would be in major pain. yeah the disgusting stinky room was upstairs. This is seriously the worst place I have ever stayed .. and that includes sleeping in my car.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed September 11, 2019

This place looks like they hired the junkies that od in their parking lot to remodel this dump. anyways it's gross, the drains are backed up, but if you're looking to nail stella or starla for $50 "a night" its perfect.

True story. My neighbor has been honing out prostitutes and is paying less than me for having a 25 lb dog.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Not up to expectations. Room was adequate, but the ice maker was broken, one lobby air conditioner was broken and the walkways need painting. No eggs at breakfast. Room was as typical for low end hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Really attractive room, large flat screen TV, comfy bed, excellent price, wi-fi, and the photos tell the tale!
Overslept! Yep, on vacation!
The nearby area has plenty to do and it is a convenient 7 minute ride to the Museum of the Albemarle.
Nice staff, too!
Go for it!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Housekeeping needs to do a better job in keeping the room clean. There was large piles of dust and cobwebs on the top of the bed headboard. Also, there was a long cobweb that went from the top of the wall light to the ceiling. The towels needed to be replaced because they were stained. The security latch was broken. I'm used to getting breakfast around 6 am but having to wait till 7 am for a small cup of orange juice and a couple small donuts just wasn't filling. At least, there was a gas station next door.

Date of stay: May 2018