Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$151
PricelineUS$151
Fairfield InnUS$151
Hotels.comUS$151
FindHotelUS$151
eDreamsUS$151
All reviews front desk within walking distance in town yogurt ihop whirlpool
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019

I arrived Friday February 22nd to this hotel. I was upgraded to a suite with a whirlpool because of my Platinum Elite status (thanks) The pool and whirlpool were a nice touch , as well as the clean Exercise facility. Thanks for making my stay great !!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bking406
Carlton S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Dear bking406,
We are so delighted to hear you received great customer service during your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2019

A typical Fairfield Inn & Suites with pretty much the same layout and breakfast you get at any of their locations. This one is on a newer, being-developed side of EC, and this is nice and clean; area is not crowded. EC is not a large place, so you can get everywhere pretty easily. Service at the front desk and breakfast was superb.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RRRice
Carlton S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Dear RRRice,
Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Frankly, my daughter loves a competitor because of the fresh cookies...we enjoyed the cookies on Thursday, but none on Friday? Why?
Seriously though, we spent two nights here as a break from traveling. Tomorrow we’re headed back to DC. The staff is friendly and accommodating, but the location is a little close to the highway. There is a fair amount of noise at this hotel. That has nothing to do with the staff—maybe they need to plant more trees?

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 17wandalust46
Carlton S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Dear 17wandalust46,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you are able to come visit again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Very clean Only reason I give a 2 star is because of poor service!!!!! I did a 5 and 1/2 hour drive which to some may not be long but I definitely needed rest for; Woke up to a housekeeper In my room and neither my boyfriend or myself was dressed. Check out was at 11 but I get a bang on the door at 10 basically feeling rushed, especially since she just walked in on us. I am also a fellow worker at another hotel so I know the procedure’s for morning shift, and l did not need my day to start this way. to be charged $120.00 to feel like the way I am now,I am extremely upset and dissatisfied. We only stayed here because of the previous reviews they had but I’m just saying if u want a meet and greet with a house keeper stay here. Will not be a returning guest !

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Akeylah B
Carlton S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Dear Akeylah B, Thank you for taking your time for sharing your thoughts concerning this. We sincerely apologize for your experience and we hope we have a chance to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Of course, for Homecoming weekend, the price was probably double the normal rate but the staff were very courteous and the rooms were nice and spacious. The location was close to restaurants and not terribly for from the campus. Go Vikings!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank P-Mo1968
Carlton S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Elizabeth City, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear P-Mo1968,
Thank you for allowing us to be your hotel of choice during ECSU's Homecoming. We hope to see you again next year.