Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$142
Fairfield InnUS$142
PricelineUS$142
Hotels.comUS$142
eDreamsUS$142
Orbitz.comUS$142
All reviews front desk within walking distance in town yogurt ihop whirlpool
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2021 via mobile

Suite very comfortable and only a few dollars more than regular room. Small
pool great for H2O aerobics - warm
And very clean. Front desk and breakfast staff were very kind and helpful. Breakfast more varied than most with omlets and other options.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HeleneDC
Reviewed April 2, 2021 via mobile

My son has Brittle Bones disease (its called Osteogenesis Imperfecta and is what Mr. Glass has in the movies :-)), he just got his arm out of a cast and we had a staycation here to swim our hearts out in the pool. It was such a great stay we booked again for the next weekend! The pool here is perfect for my son, there is a whirlpool that he can touch the bottom in, and the big pool is perfect for him to practice laps with my help. It's really important to me that my son is able to participate in a sport as he gets bigger, and spending an overnight at this hotel while he is 5 is a good step towards him becoming an Olympic swimmer (lol, but you never know!).
We also LOVED the breakfast considering COVID-19!!! Great offering of eggs, prepackaged breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, pb&j and more.
And, this is a great area for us to stay in as it is walking distance from Berrylicious FroYo (so good!), Ihop and 3 amegos.

Thank you Fairfield! We will see you again soon

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2021

I have to say our experience here was NOT GOOD! I am probably the most positive reviewer of places I stay at, but our stay here did not start off good! The first thing I noticed in checking in is that there we some employees walking around that did NOT have Mask on! In this COVID season that is important to me in where I am staying! Also, the prices were WAY high due to it being packed in town due to a softball tournament in town, that is OK, with them raising the prices a bit. We choose to stay here in the midst of it.. In checking in, we asked if we could upgrade one room that just became available and the guys was nice enough to do so, but that is when the craziness started..LOL. He basically made a mistake and moved the wrong room we ask to be moved or upgraded. Sooo, they thought the room I stayed in was vacant. The very next morning the cleaning lady walked in the room without knocking and had a nice look at me sitting in my night clothes at my computer..(LOL) after looking, she said OHHHH LORD I am sorry, and backed out of the room...LOL They tried to tell me that I did not pay for the room.. Safe to say after alot of trial and error, we were overcharged by ALOT and the room situation was way worse in their errors. Also in the midst of all that, there was a coo BIGl Racoon that was be by the trash that would run when I would go out the side door..LOL I could go on, but our experience here was not the best and the communication to get our issue resolved was not the best! Still trying to get our bill resolved because in leaving they swiped both of our cards twice, because they got it mixed up with both our rooms...:/ Not Cool! I always point out the positive, when the Hotel Manager finally got back to us to speak to my wife, she did do her best to make things right in resolving, so I am grateful for that. Still working on it, at this point I feel like I should be getting a free room!

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed November 3, 2020 via mobile

In the age of Covid, one expects a brand owned by Marriott to be on top of cleanliness.

Not so. Urine on the toilet is a clear sign that this hotel doesn't clean appropriately and deserves an automatic low rating.

If you value your health during a global pandemic, this isn't the place to stay if you must travel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mjvMD
Reviewed October 27, 2020

We are Marriott loyalist, so perhaps that brings a bias. Yet we also stayed at the #1 TripAdvisor rated hotel in Elizabeth City the night prior, and we view this property as superior.

Pro's:
- Taking good COVID precautions. Plexiglass and masks at check in.
- Very clean. We look at things like bathroom grout to gage how deep cleaning is; much better than most at this hotel.
- A better grab and go breakfast. While well short of a normal Fairfield breakfast, at least there was microwavable hot breakfast sandwiches.
- As platinum elite, we appreciated the upgraded room without asking for it.
- Usual Fairfield freebies: parking, wifi, breakfast.

Other notes :
- Like the rest of the hospitality industry, the hotel struggles with mask enforcement with guests. It's a tough situation. Hotel staff was very good about wearing masks. In our two days, E. City did not seem like a region embracing masks. That said, overall compliance here was better than the other place we stayed.

Date of stay: October 2020