Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
Free cancellation until 21-08-07
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$127
Free cancellation until 21-08-07
Trip.com
US$148
US$115
PricelineUS$123
Hotels.comUS$127
Lol.travelUS$148
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

I travel constantly for business. I have stayed at this property in the past but this time it appears to be really run down and nasty. The odor in the hallway was unbearable. It caused my throat and nose to burn. It was not bleach, it was mold or mildew. The pipes above were exposed so apparently that was the issue. There are other places nearby that should be considered. This is not worth the money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank shanda y
Reviewed August 13, 2018

My family stayed here on our way to OBX. As we drove to the hotel I was worried because it is in what seems to be a bad neighborhood based only on the tattoo shop/closed businesses across the street and a very large pawn shop a block away. We didn't see or hear anything else that actually indicated it was in a bad neighborhood while we were there. My kids enjoyed swimming in the pool and having a 7-11 practically in the parking lot was convenient. The hotel lobby had a gross smell to it and the first floor was under some sort of construction because there was a long strip of the ceiling removed all down the hallway. We decided to skip the breakfast based on the lingering smell in the lobby. I expected more for $150/night, but it was decent enough for a quick night stay. If I would have know the quality of the facility I would have rather just stayed in a lower quality hotel and saved some $.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2018

Stayed there for a couple of nights at the end of May. Room comfortable, and breakfast good for the price.

Our only criticism would be that the 24 hour coffee in foyer was very poorly restocked, particularly in the evenings. It took the mid-evening receptionist 25 minutes to replenish after being told most dispensers were empty.

Not too bad a location to stay to go out to the Banks, and at a fraction of the cost of hotels out in the Banks.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I called the hotel to enquire and the receptionist answered ‘yeah’ I said is this comfort inn, ‘yes what do you want ...’ this set the tone of the whole stay. This was in the afternoon
We were 4th floor adjoinjng rooms,
No hot water, fridge didn’t work and the stopper for the sink.
Came out in my hand!!
Like previous posts not in the best area next to a jail and 7-11 transient people walking through property all night.

Hotel was clean and comfortable breakfast was adequate and the breakfast staff were nice and kind.

We stayed here based on price as we were just passing through for 1 night if that’s all you need it works just fine. The morning receptionist did give me a $10 discount for my problems with the room

Management needs to address receptionist and customer service they represent the hotel as a whole

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018

We were given a nice, large room on the 5th floor. No stopper mechanism in the tub. Staff was friendly especially the always smiling, helpful, breakfast lady. Our room overlooked a much lesser hotel next door. Let's just say that the chances of seeing a mom and dad with 2 kids on the way to the beach staying there would be unlikely. You could get a tattoo across the street. A 7-11 was on the other side. Felt better when we saw the sheriff department building behind this hotel. WHAT HOTEL HAS THEIR GRASS CUT AT 6:30 A.M.? THIS ONE! Only one working ice machine.

Date of stay: June 2018