Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
US$74
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
ZenHotels.comUS$94
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

All of the employees that I encountered were friendly and professional. The rooms were up to date. There was plenty of room for myself and 2 of my friends. A great value for the price for the entire weekend

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed May 1, 2019

All I have to say is you get what you pay for. But in our case it wasn't worth that. If it wasn't for the staff there we would of checked out and went somewhere else. It started as soon as we got there with 1 working ice machine in the office. Went down hill from there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Choice Hotels
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

We stayed two nights at the Quality Inn and we were treated like royalty. We had a nice room by the pool courtyard so the view was very pleasant. Tika made sure we were happy. The staff was so nice and everyone was friendly and fun. Tika even cooked for us.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2019

We found the staff to be very friendly. Their WIFI did not work until 9 o'clock that night. The building is old and in need of refurbishments. The rooms were clean and the beds were ok. At 2:30 in the morning we were awoken by two women screaming at each from next door. Not good. We would not stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep for one night and another hotel down the road sold my reservation out from under me so I ended up here. Eddie at the desk did me right and cut me a little better rate after the booking computer acted up for a while. Room has new carpet. It’s not damp or smelly. Bed is clean. Feels like new bedding. AC works well. TV, microwave, dorm sized fridge, coffee maker, iron and board, etc rounds out a well appointed room. I didn’t have any trouble finding a parking spot near my room and even though I’m on an outside room facing the street I don’t really hear much noise. Hopefully breakfast will be as good as the room.

Date of stay: June 2018