Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Reserve now, pay at stay
TripadvisorUS$99
Priceline
FindHotelUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2021

Get ready for the run around...
I called to book our stay in November of 2020. I spoke to Brittany, she was very friendly and quoted me a rate of $150. She would not take a credit card to hold the room, which I was concerned about, but I went with it anyway. I asked her to send me an email confirming our booking. She never sent it. I called 1 week before our stay to confirm that we had the room since I hadn't heard anything. When I called, I was given a new rate of $270 and I was told that it was because our stay was the Friday before July 4th. She knew that when I called the first time in November. I accepted the rate because it was too late to book a room somewhere else.

When we got there, the younger man at the counter agreed that the rate was too high and told me that he would only charge me $240. I gave him my credit card and was never given a receipt. I was way too trusting with these people. The charge that was put on my credit card was $270. So much for that being too much.

The stay...
The pictures are deceiving. The rooms have obviously been renovated, but there are some major problems with the cleanliness of the place. There was human hair on almost every surface along with something sticky all over the toilet seat. BEYOND GROSS! There was a poorly patched hole in the bathroom door. The tub felt like it was going to fall through to the first floor when you stood in it. The tub/shower is also so small that you hit your elbows when you wash your hair. If you plan to stay here, be sure to bring your own shampoo because the shampoo looked like it had been filled with something other than shampoo.
Let's get back to the really nasty stuff. There was a cigarette burn in one of the comforters and a giant chunk of hair on the nightstand in front of the phone. Honestly, we were willing to overlook all of this because it was late and it was only one night. I told the kids to pretend that they were camping and not to take off their socks. Yuck!
The straw that broke the travelers back...
While getting ready to go in the morning, I reached for the hand towel and the towel bar fell off the wall. At that point I felt like Tom Hanks in The Money Pit and started laughing from disbelief. I thought that was the topper. Then a large oval bug ran in front of my feet and went under the refrigerator. That was it for me. I can tolerate a lot without complaint, but bugs are a deal breaker for me. My husband went to the front desk while I was working to get us out of there as quickly as possible. He informed the man at the front desk of all of the issues that we had. He told my husband that they were having an issue with housekeeping and that the owner would call him. Nobody ever called, so that began my repeated calls to address the problems that we had. I have been given the run around for over a week now. Everyone says that they will call back and they don't. Each person that I talk to tells me that the others are the owners. Will the real owners of the Travelers Inn please stand up? After 5 or 6 phone calls, Brittany admitted to being the owner. Now they are trying to say that we should have brought the issues to their attention immediately. We did!! This is a well practiced, shady game that they are playing. Nobody will take responsibility and nobody will give us a refund. I highly caution anyone thinking of staying at this place. It isn't a business that is being run on the up and up.

BUYER/READER BEWARE!!!
The response that was put on google reviews was a bunch of lies. Most of what was said is made up and false. I never said "everything is wonderful". I tried to give a credit card to reserve the room and Brittany would not take one because she was in the laundry room doing laundry. She said that she doesn't like to take credit cards to hold the room because it ties up peoples money. I asked for an email to confirm my reservation and rate and never got one. Now that I'm asking for a refund, they are changing the way things happened and lying about it all. UNBELIEVABLE!!! All I want is a refund because this experience was horrible and has been dragged out over 2 weeks. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. This has been a huge waste of my time and I hate being lied to.

Room tip: Don't stay near the office. The doorbell rings every time someone opens the door.
Date of stay: July 2021
Travelers Inn, Owner at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2021

Dear Aimee,

We apologize about any inconvenience. You have received a full refund...thank you.

Reviewed May 22, 2021 via mobile

The front desk manager (I think her name was Britney... sorry if not) was super helpful and kind! She gave me the best deal I could find off any hotel site. The room was comfortable and quiet. I would definitely recommend to any traveler passing though :)

Room tip: Much better than any other motels in the area
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Travelers Inn, Owner at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as our friendly staff. Please be sure to come back again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2020 via mobile

Not a bad stay on a budget. The rooms were spacious and comfortable.
The housekeeping needs a lot more training.
The best part and really the only reason why we stayed for a few months, is all because of the manager Brittany.. She's there 24/7 dealing with noise complaints at 2am (sorry Brittany ), stupid requests and a multitude of other issues. In my opinion, such as it is, she deserves a very large raise, and a vacation.. If we're ever back in the area, she will be the reason why we stay here..

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Travelers Inn, Owner at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2020

Dear Gina,

Thanks for the review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please be sure to come back again in the near future!

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

We spent two nights in March and were surprised at how nice this facility is. We are not folks that need a mint on the pillow at night. My must haves are safe, clean, comfortable beds and pillows and no smoking smell. This place checks all those boxes, why pay more for a place to sleep if you are away exploring during the day.

I believe the facility has been recently renovated because our room was so clean with no smell and the beds were so comfortable and not worn out.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful, I recommend this place if you want a clean safe room and have change in your pocket.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
travelersinnec, General Manager at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Dear James,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our clean, comfortable guest rooms at our property. We take pride in our guest rooms and staff members here at the Travelers Inn. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Look, the price is great and we knew it wasn’t going to be bells and whistles. But I’ve stayed in a lot of budget motels and this was awful.

1. The room smelled AWFUL. Like stale smoke (it was non smoking) mixed with sewage.
2. We requested a roll away bed. When we arrived, they didn’t have one.
3. The toilet didn’t work properly.

We prepaid for 2 nights and didn’t even want to return for the second night. Thankfully we weren’t there much during the day. It was a nightmare.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Thechelle218
Travelers I, General Manager at Travelers Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We apologize you did not enjoy your stay. Unfortunately, when you arrived, someone had booked the roll away bed prior to your request. In addition, I wish you would have mentioned these issues to our front desk staff, who would have been more than happy to switch your room should there be any issues. We take pride in our property and our staff works hard daily to ensure all guests enjoy their stay. In addition, our rates are always reasonable and great. For future reference, please notify our front desk should you have any issues. We once again do apologize and hope you try us out again.