Free cancellation until 29/07
US$114
US$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$62
Courtyard Burlington(Burlington)
US$129
US$89
Country Inn
Drury Inn & Suites Burlington(Burlington)
US$110
US$95
US$129
US$107
US$75
US$61
US$100
All reviewscookieswafflespull out couchlong weekjacuzzi tubbathroom amenitiescollege visitclose to homebedroom suitesitting areasized bedb bsrestaurants and shopssouthern charmwithin walking distancegreat place to staynice breakfast
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a week for this year's parents weekend. My daughter was sick and spent several nights with me while we nursed her back to health. I can't say enough about how accommodating the entire staff were. They were always very attentive and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of.

We have stayed here a couple of times and have had the large LT suite and a regular suite. The LT suite is a 2 bedroom suite with two king size beds. The beds are extremely comfortable and the room is very well appointed. There is also a seating area. The regular size suite is larger than most other hotels' suites. There is a very nice living room with TV and pull out sofa. The king size bed is very comfortable as is the large bathroom. The rooms have a fridge and microwave oven as well.

The Inn has an excellent breakfast with the highlight being freshly made waffles. They also have a great happy hour with wine, cheese, and crackers. My favorite though are the early evening cookies that are set-out near your room. These are freshly baked every evening. Throughout the day, they have fresh fruits available for the guests.

Please note, this Inn only has 12 rooms. So book early if you are coming for an event at the university.

This is a great place and I will always stay here while visiting Elon.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2016

Great place to stay for a visit to Elon college student. This is within walking distance of campus. The staff are friendly ; the mattress is extremely comfortable. There is a very nice patio with several chairs and tables that are great for eating the included breakfast out-side or relaxing.Everything is clean and working. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. the breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: I have stayed upstairs and down; both were nice. Book early for college events.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

We had returned to Elon with our daughter who is a senior. She was to do an overnite at Elon with one of her friends. Unfortunately she has torn her ACL 2 days before our visit. She needed to stay with us. The manager changed us to a 2 bedroom suite (the LT Suite). It was spacious, comfortable and gorgeous. What a comfortable INN. Every attention to detail was taken care of. Breakfast was delicious. Thank you!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SueKYgirl
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Drove quite a distance to move our daughter into her apartment at Elon, only to find out that the compressor on the air conditioner was out at her apartment and couldn't be fixed over the weekend. It was August and HOT, so the move-in was rough. When I spoke to them about having my daughter stay with us in the room at Acorn Inn, since it was too hot to stay in her apartment, they kindly offered to let her stay there with us at no additional charge until the AC was fixed. They were unbelievably kind and helpful throughout the weekend, and our room was a respite from the heat. They went out of their way to make our stay pleasant, and every staff member we met was friendly, kind, and willing to help. The breakfast was not fancy, but quite good (especially the frittatas). Sitting on the porch in the morning for breakfast was lovely. It was also quite pleasant in the evenings after a hot day of moving. I enjoyed chatting with the other Elon parents. The room size was more than sufficient for our needs and everything was clean and in good working order. I was more than pleased with the experience.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2016

This place is absolutely incredible! I have stayed there twice with my dad, both times we were visiting Elon University. First of all, the pull out couch is actually comfortable, and the room is gorgeous and spacious. The cookies and popcorn in the hallway are delicious, and don't get me started on the mints provided. They are so amazing, I ate them all. The bikes were an excellent resource for touring the campus, and everyone there is so friendly! Would definitely go again!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business