“Great value, great ice cream”

Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Elon
Reviewed August 23, 2016

My husband & I ordered 'kids cones' which were huge! Great value for that amount of ice cream. Flavors ordered-oreo & oatmeal cookie, yum!

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

This is some of the best premium ice cream you will ever eat! The salted Carmel is special! They sell Smitty's at most Elon events as well.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

A Favorite place to treat my nieces and nephews when they come to town! Very good homemade ice cream!

Reviewed June 28, 2016

My grandson loves to go here for ice cream. His favorite is mint chocolate chip, but each time we go I try something new.

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Smitty's shares a space with Pandora's Pies. There are only a cople what I would call mom and pop icecream shop in town. I would say overall this place has better ice cream. They offer a variety of ice creams but not an abundance of choices. They also offered a cookie cone. The flavor of the cone was good but I found it to be a little sharp on my tongue, Over all a good place to get a scoop.