“Ice creamaholic”

Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Elon
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I admit it. I am an ice creamaholic. I try my best to stay away but the ice cream is so creamy and delicious here. We gave in to a craving and Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream fit the bill. There were about 16 or so ice cream and sorbet flavors to choose from. Some are seasonal like the blackberry. I went with my standard.....mint chocolate chip. Yum!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Amy and the crew love making great ice cream. They have multiple locations in Alamance county and this location in Elon is the perfect place to cool down or to get some dessert.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Don't miss the opportunity to bring the family in for a variety of ice cream treats. Great taste and service.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I love stopping at little ice cream shops in all the towns to which I travel. Smitty's is right next to Elon University so it probably gets a good crowd from them. It also has a pizza parlor attached to it. Ice cream was good... my daughter and I shared a cup with two different flavors because it is much more cost effective. I'd recommend making a trip to Smitty's if you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My husband & I ordered 'kids cones' which were huge! Great value for that amount of ice cream. Flavors ordered-oreo & oatmeal cookie, yum!