“Ice creamaholic”

Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Elon
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I admit it. I am an ice creamaholic. I try my best to stay away but the ice cream is so creamy and delicious here. We gave in to a craving and Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream fit the bill. There were about 16 or so ice cream and sorbet flavors to choose from. Some are seasonal like the blackberry. I went with my standard.....mint chocolate chip. Yum!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Amy and the crew love making great ice cream. They have multiple locations in Alamance county and this location in Elon is the perfect place to cool down or to get some dessert.

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Don't miss the opportunity to bring the family in for a variety of ice cream treats. Great taste and service.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed July 15, 2017

I love stopping at little ice cream shops in all the towns to which I travel. Smitty's is right next to Elon University so it probably gets a good crowd from them. It also has a pizza parlor attached to it. Ice cream was good... my daughter and I shared a cup with two different flavors because it is much more cost effective. I'd recommend making a trip to Smitty's if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

My husband & I ordered 'kids cones' which were huge! Great value for that amount of ice cream. Flavors ordered-oreo & oatmeal cookie, yum!

Date of visit: August 2016