“Beautiful Condo Right on the Beach”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PDCS
Boston Ma
“Beautiful Condo Right on the Beach”
Reviewed August 3, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We just returned from our vacation in Emerald Isle. The condo was really great. It was clean and well furnished. The floors are what sold us on this condo. All the other units have this awful carpeting which we did not want due to sand and dampness. The condo had beautiful artwork and the most well equipped kitchen we have ever had in a rental unit. I am not sure who the owner is but she did a really nice job decorating this condo. The Wifi worked perfectly and was never out. The deck overlooking the ocean was wonderful and we enjoyed our morning coffee outside on the deck. The beach was glorious and the water was so warm. Our only complaint would be with the cleaning/rental company who manages the property. They left us no toilet paper, no paper towels and not a single condiment. We were left with no cleaning products. As a courtesy we left Toilet paper and ketchup and mustard......not sure if cleaning people went and cleared all of that away??. This seems a bit ridiculous to not leave any paper products when you are renting a $1600 week condo. We really appreciated the beach chairs and would definitely rent this property again. I would not rent this condo with small children due to a large amount of stairs to climb and the glass coffee table. I also think this is a very family friendly area and if you are looking for a party scene (which we were not) you should rent down in Atlantic Beach.

Location Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with teenagers Tourists
Management Response
2 Aug 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe West 5B3. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed our beautiful beach as well as this well maintained condo.

I do apologize that you were frustrated when you arrived and found no toilet paper or household items. These items are not provided at any of our rentals and our housekeeping department does remove all food items between arrivals. We do try to disclose this verbally to each guest when booking over the phone. Further, this information is included in your rental agreement so you'll know what to bring with you.

Thank you for your compliments of Pier Pointe West 5B3. I am forwarding your review to the owner of this condo. Please let us know if we can rebook it for you for 2012 - 1-888-832-0140.
va

VA
Reviewed September 23, 2009 for a stay in September 2009

Management Response
23 Sep 2009
This is a GREAT review of not only for Pier Point West 5B3 but of the entire island and what all there is to do on vacation - GREAT JOB!

I'd like to update this by saying that the owners have done some great improvements for 2010 rental season! Here is the list:

- new hard wood floors through out
- both bathrooms now have new tile, toilets and hardware
- all 3 TV's are now FLATSCREENS!
- took out CD player and installed an Ipod docking station.
- new bedding for all beds
- new kitchen appliances

Please rent this beautiful condo with complete confidence that you’ll have a wonderful vacation here!

And don’t forget about that gorgeous ocean view from the 3rd floor!
GA
Reviewed July 31, 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Distance from the beach
Liked least: 3rd story hike
Recommended for:
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Large groups
Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 5, 2009 for a stay in July 2008

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Tourists Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing