“Beautiful and relaxing spot for our honeymoon!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Leslie553
Heath, Ohio
“Cozy but cramped”
Reviewed 20 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

From other reviews I expected this place to be small-but for the price thought it a bargain. The pluses-location, deck on front overlooking sound, privacy from neighbors. The minuses-bathroom very tiny, especially shower(thank goodness for outdoor unit), old uncomforatable living room furniture, small tv with little or no cable access, rundown exterior and trash/brush in yard. We knew going down hurricane Irene had blown through 2 weeks prior, but were told by the real estate company everything was taken care of-inside yes/outside no. Very quiet area but would not return to this rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Old rundown general inside and out
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
19 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at August Moon Teahouse. I agree, this home does present a true bargain. The view is amazing and location ideal.

Unfortunately, the sound side of our island did take the brunt of Hurricane Irene - downed trees, missing docks, debris, etc. We have been fortunate to get this area cleaned up and restored but it did take some time. Thank you for your understanding. I am sorry, though, that this was not all cleaned up prior to your arrival.

Please visit us again. One of our vacation planners will be happy to assist you in finding a vacation property so give us a call when you begin planning your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NY

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
NC
Reviewed 25 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Liked best: View
Liked least: lack of sleeping accommodations
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
va
Reviewed 21 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Your age range 55-64
Management Response
21 Jul 2010
Thank you for your review. August Moon Teahouse is a cozy retreat, excellent for a couples getaway. I'm happy to hear that you found a well stocked kitchen and enjoyed your stay.
NC
Reviewed 14 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing