“It was very nice birthday week for my boyfriend!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Papoorboy
Westfield, Pennsylvania
“Nice interior, horrible exterior”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Chose the Teahouse because of the small beach and secluded setting. Beach was a mess full of construction debris, rocks and asphalt. Lot was over grown at the edges and rough weeds dominated to yard. The huge house next door was under construction making for a far from peaceful experience. Interior was clean and well kept. Not sure why the broken futon was there. They have a neat set of journals the go way back suggesting it is worthless and it should go away. From a safety stand point the rear deck railing are falling apart and there are exposed wires above the bathroon tiles. Very disappointed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: Condition of exterior.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
19 Oct 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. August Moon Teahouse is a great place to spend a vacation or getaway and it is unfortunate that it was effected by the new construction as it was during the Fall of 2011 and Summer of 2012. I am happy to report that the construction is finished and our Director of Maintenance will be inspecting this home and its grounds to ensure that all is safe for our guests. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed August 3, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
3 Aug 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at August Moon Teahouse. I'm so sorry to hear of how the events of your vacation played out. Certainly, this is not the experience we strive to provide our guests and I am so sorry.

I do see that you called our office to express your concern and we did make several attempts to call you back, but were unable to reach you. Please know that while the construction going on around you is beyond our control, we are very sorry that this spoiled your vacation. The owner has asked us to express his empathy to this situation as well.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will revist Emerald Isle and allow Emerald Isle Realty another opportunity to serve as your host. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation and we'll do all in our power to ensure it will leave you with nothing but pleasant memories of your time in Emerald Isle - 1-888-832-0140.
Maryland
Reviewed November 9, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Your age range 25-34
9 Nov 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at August Moon Teahouse. I'm happy to know that you and your boyfriend were able to spend his birthday in beautiful Emerald Isle. August Moon Teahouse is a great cottage for a couples retreat and I'm glad to know that you enjoyed it. Since you've already reserved this home for next year, please let us know how we can assist you as your plan the details of your trip - 1-888-832-0140.
Philly
Reviewed October 26, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

26 Oct 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at August Moon Teahouse. It pleases me to know that you found this home to be convenient and cute. I'm also glad you enjoyed amenities such as the grill which is provided. I really like how this home is tucked away as it affords privacy and makes it perfect for a getaway. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
Leslie553
Heath, Ohio
“Cozy but cramped”
Reviewed September 20, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

From other reviews I expected this place to be small-but for the price thought it a bargain. The pluses-location, deck on front overlooking sound, privacy from neighbors. The minuses-bathroom very tiny, especially shower(thank goodness for outdoor unit), old uncomforatable living room furniture, small tv with little or no cable access, rundown exterior and trash/brush in yard. We knew going down hurricane Irene had blown through 2 weeks prior, but were told by the real estate company everything was taken care of-inside yes/outside no. Very quiet area but would not return to this rental.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Old rundown general inside and out
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Sep 2011
Thank you for your review of your stay at August Moon Teahouse. I agree, this home does present a true bargain. The view is amazing and location ideal.

Unfortunately, the sound side of our island did take the brunt of Hurricane Irene - downed trees, missing docks, debris, etc. We have been fortunate to get this area cleaned up and restored but it did take some time. Thank you for your understanding. I am sorry, though, that this was not all cleaned up prior to your arrival.

Please visit us again. One of our vacation planners will be happy to assist you in finding a vacation property so give us a call when you begin planning your next stay - 1-888-832-0140.
NY
Reviewed August 25, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Your age range 25-34
WV
Reviewed August 2, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing