“Great Vacation”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Abolished...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice, but needs some love!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at this location last week. The location is awesome, views of the ocean are spectacular! The house however is in desperate need of some fixing. Windows and sagging, paint is marred, bathroom showers leak. It would be beautiful again with a little care put into it. The upstairs pull out bed (in the loft), is not sleep able. The springs are falling off, and the mattress ( a 1 inch think pad) falls through the frame. Wi-Fi was there but couldn't access anything while using it. Ended up requesting an air bed to accommodate my guests. Emerald Isle Realty is awesome though....Kim Ervin will take care of your every need if your lucky enough to work with her.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: the broken bed, or urine soaked blanket
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
18 Aug 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for your compliments of Emerald Isle Realty and staff. I agree, the views from this home are spectacular. I have requested that our refurbishment team assess the property and make recommendations for repair/replacement to the owner. We look forward to seeing you and your family on your next vacation!
PA
Reviewed July 4, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

TN
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

13 Jun 2013
Borrowed Time does boast wonderful views and great amenities. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your time here. We'd love to have you as our guests again so please call us so we can book your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
NC
Reviewed July 19, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

19 Jul 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Borrowed Time. It pleases me to know that you and your family enjoyed your vacation this year, but I am sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with the pool. I have alerted our maintenance department so they can touch base with the pool technician about this matter. I hope you'll revisit Emerald Isle and Borrowed Time. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Wake Forest
Reviewed August 16, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with young children
NC
Reviewed July 4, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
New York
Reviewed September 1, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
1 Sep 2010
Thank you for your review. I'm happy you enjoyed his home and its location. I am sorry that you experienced some maintenance issues. Please let us know of these things while you are staying with us so we can resolve them during your stay. We gladly would have sent someone to spray for bugs and clean the pool more efficiently.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you'll choose Emerald Isle Realty when planning your next vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing