“OCEAN FRONT CONDO”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kimW2009R...
Riverside, Ri
“OCEAN FRONT CONDO”
Reviewed June 5, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Condo on second floor with awesome views of the ocean from deck and also sitting inside on couch. Highly recommend the A side of condo if you want to take picture of the sunrise in the morning from your bedroom. If you rent B side you just go out on the back deck and take photo's there. Close to both pools, recycling and trash area - very convenient! I will rent again! The owner has 3 beach chairs, a cooler, pails, boogie boards in the closet also. I really appreciated that since I drove 14 hours and can't fit much in a car to pack all those items. I should have left behind the beach umbrella I purchased at Dollar General for others to use.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed July 5, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MI
Reviewed November 14, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Rocky Mount
Reviewed October 2, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Kentucky
Reviewed October 24, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

24 Oct 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation experience with us. I'm so happy to know that after a long drive you were nicely greeted by our staff and arrived to accommodations which were ready for you and your family to enjoy. We would love to have you as our guest again so please call us when you begin making plans for your next Emerald Isle vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Richmond VA
Reviewed September 14, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
14 Sep 2012
I'm happy you enjoyed your vacation at this condo. It is updated and very well maintained. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Pittsburgh
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
6 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Pier Pointe 4 A 2. I couldn't agree more, these condos do provide convenience to the beach and the location affords privacy, but is also very convenient to the more central part of Emerald Isle. We very much enjoyed having you and your family as our guests and hope to greet you in Emerald Isle again soon. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next family vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing