“Good monthly, pet friendly rental.”

Review of Turtle Reef

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Alicew526
Thomasville, North Carolina
“Good monthly, pet friendly rental.”
Reviewed October 29, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Good 2nd row beach house. Beach access right across from house.Good ocean views from 2nd and 3rd level. And pet friendly! We rented this house for all the above reasons. Owners were very friendly and attentive to any problems we had during our stay. This house had only basic Dish network, maybe 10 channels. However owners were very kind in adding extended channels,(not premiums) for our monthly stay. Since I requested this addition, I felt like I needed to pay for it, so I did. Great location on beach- close to everything we wanted to do. I would definitely rent this place again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed September 29, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NC

PA
Reviewed September 7, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Management Response
7 Sep 2012
Thank you for your review of your stay at Turtle Reef. I'm very sorry to hear of your disappointments with this home and will pass your feedback on to the owner. I hope you did enjoy the beach and your time in Emerald Isle. Please call us when you begin making plans for your next stay and we'll happily assist you in finding a rental home for your vacation - 1-888-832-0140.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing