“Good place for the price”

Review of A Reason To Be

Average
Exterior | Drive | Parking
View
Deck
Deck with table and chairs
Kitchen
Dining Room
Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Merimom77
“Good place for the price”
Reviewed 27 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

My family of 4 recently stayed at A Reason To Be and we found it to be more than adequate for our needs. There was enough room for us. The appliances, fixtures, and cookware were fine (not new) and the air conditioning worked great.

If you are looking for a reasonably priced beach house close to the ocean, this is for you. If you want something fancy, this definitely is not it. Though it is very clean and in working order, this old girl has seen some miles. The furniture is quite worn and the decor is right out of the late 80s. We didn't mind the lack of ambience, but I thought it should be mentioned in a review.

The foliage that surrounds the house makes for a very private setting. It was very quiet and secluded here. Lots of greenery does mean bugs, though. We just used a little bug spray when it was buggy, and on windy days, it was not a problem. The view from the deck was somewhat hampered by the trees and shrubs, but you can see the ocean from one part of the deck.

Overall, I would recommend this place because it was convenient, clean, and quiet. It is not ready for a photo shoot for Coastal Living, but for the price, you can't really expect it to be. We would definitely come back.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Michigan

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
PA
Reviewed 30 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Indiana PA
Reviewed 18 June 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing